OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Was excited to see that new colorways are due, but the camo pics are a disappointment. Hoping the other two are better.

camo :x id like to see some of the lebron 9 themes on these. cannon, or swingman wouldve be nice. or nike should just put them on id

Atonic red color? Never seen that one before. Also. Found a DS red eagle for 210. Decent price ain't it?
Someone posted up a picture of an atomic red..almost pinkish colorway that had Lil' Penny on the back.  May possibly be the 3rd rumored colorway dropping later this month?

And $210 for ds eagles is a damn good price. I would be all over that if it were a size 12 or 13

Here's a pic of the Volt pair. My local FTL has had em in the stockroom for like a week. 9/26 is the RD I believe.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the Volt pair. My local FTL has had em in the stockroom for like a week. 9/26 is the RD I believe.
Ive been looking for a volt shoe and I love the penny v.

But I wish that had never been made.

This is by far the worst c/w brought to life.

Think we have to agree to disagree. I love these, but it sounds like I'm in the minority. I only copped the cloaks until these drop

Damn those are going to be an automatic cop!! I already have my volt cj81 trainers, but these will get added to the collection.  These volts aren't nearly half as bad as those camo monstrosities previewed last week.  Personally, the penny v's rank behind the Kobe 8 as shoe of the year, so I'm just glad we're even getting new colorways when it was rumored these had hit the end of production with the cloaks

Footlocker posted this when I searched for Penny V...3 colorways set to drop 9/20..volt, camo and atomic red!

Volts and atomic red "lil penny's" will be copped instantly

Pass on all 3 of the new colors. Cloaks and dolphins are the big winners here. Anyone know why nike rarely uses navy for sigs? I'm quessing these 3 are it for the v?

Back
Top Bottom