Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Yeah those are still on my radar. I think the reason the price is still high is because of the fact that they were one of the first collabs and it was serial numbered.

First like this year? I know they had the Blue pair last year.. but I didn't realize the Black pair was numbered. That makes sense in terms of pricing though.

Got these the other day
IMG_7047.jpeg

Was in Corporate Indy to get my Palamino 1s this morning and one of the dudes working there had their upcoming Air Ship collab on feet. Looked really good. Getting excited to grab em.

Was in Corporate Indy to get my Palamino 1s this morning and one of the dudes working there had their upcoming Air Ship collab on feet. Looked really good. Getting excited to grab em.

I am in Indy for a conference this coming week. What time should I show up for them in the AM on Friday? Does it get busy there?

I am in Indy for a conference this coming week. What time should I show up for them in the AM on Friday? Does it get busy there?

According to their website: "The sneaker will launch on Friday September 8th at our Cincinnati location at 6 AM, and at 8 AM at our Indianapolis and Dayton stores." Not sure why so early. They usually do 10am. I leave work just before 4am, so I guess I probably just won't sleep that night, but I'll be there.

Damn, I’ll probably roll through around 6:30 or 7am

Probably show up about the same time. Imma just park right in front, even though parking is supposed to be for police only. Downtown Indy related question: Have you EVER seen ANYBODY get towed or even get a ticket for parking in a "restricted" parking in the city?

Can any one help... this is my second time ordering the air ship ama maniere through stockx, the first time I ordered they kept sending delayed emial then finaly after 25 day they canceled.
I ordered a second time aug 30th a different size, now they sent out another delayed email. wtf has anyone had this problem?

Can any one help... this is my second time ordering the air ship ama maniere through stockx, the first time I ordered they kept sending delayed emial then finaly after 25 day they canceled.
I ordered a second time aug 30th a different size, now they sent out another delayed email. wtf has anyone had this problem?
Nah If you were a 9.5 I would've sold you my pair. I sent them to StockX a while back tho.

Back
Top Bottom