How many pairs will you cop?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black ones went on sale at the Finish line store for $99. You can get these for $70+ tax if you have a WC reward and $10 coupon.

Black ones went on sale at the Finish line store for $99. You can get these for $70+ tax if you have a WC reward and $10 coupon.

Thanks for the tip, I gotta return something at FNL and will pick up a pair.
Have the white/red Chicago colorway and want the others. Great shoe for the money.
Incidentally, I have a promo sample of the grey colorway from about 6 months ago.
My nike connect gave it to me and it's better in my opinion than the model that eventually released.
I gotta post a photo when I have time.

are those OG air max sensations in the back of this pic? man i wish we could get a proper retro of those in the white navy colorway, the last retro was horrendous looking and feeling like plastic

the last retro of the air max sensation in white navy was actually awesome...

one of the last nike retro shoes to have the big air bubble before all the tiny air bubbles took over in retros.

real leather and real air max feel...

the only thing that sucked was no number 2 and no cw logo on the back which was replaced by a swoosh and air unlike the first retro where they had the basketball and japanese symbol...

Last edited:
Right. The Way Up actually had its own take down model... A take down of a take down doesn't make much sense to me.

(not my pic)

:stoneface:

some of you are in denial

Still waiting on more price drops..99 on finishline, still FSR.. should be hitting 60-70 soon, hopefully

finally!my grails since 1996
BRIAN GRANT pic courtesy of getty images

YES!after 17 years of waiting!

Last edited:
$89 at Finish line.com. Might get these for $60+ tax with my $10 coupon and $20 WC rewards.

Put mine on the first time today. Literally walked outside to driveway got in car drove to a place (Dr). Walked to room at docs. Walked back to car drove hone. Took off shoes and the nike air is completely gone off the insoles. I mean come on nike. That's just wrong.

While picking up the 3's today dude at finl was talking about a new colorway coming in this week - 440 color code (not the same style # as the wht/royals either). Maybe blue camo?

is it me or does it take forever for sneaker to go on sale. when it does, its not ur size or the shoe looks used with no box. im still trying to catch those Nike air trainer hurache 94s

So what's the sizing like on these in comparison to Nike Basketball shoes...Maybe a better comparison would be the recent XI Retros...I'm a 12 in pretty much everything...

Probably been asked like 100's of times now but thanks yall...

is it me or does it take forever for sneaker to go on sale. when it does, its not ur size or the shoe looks used with no box. im still trying to catch those Nike air trainer hurache 94s
You and me both!!! I'm Hoping for Carnivore prices but they are slowly disappearing in-stores and online!!!

Basically I got them for the same price as the black flight ones $60. Didn't want to take a chance and miss out on the white/red pair.

Back
Top Bottom