Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:pimp:

that white and purple worn by eddie jones and damon stoudamire ahhhh 95 I'd want those pairs.

Bruh, these are one of my grails man.

Always wanted them as a kid but could never afford them :frown:

2 Pairs of the black/white easy...and probably cop another pair or 2 of any OG colorway released.

Glad there's not much hype on these...really looking forward to this release.

Can't wait for these to release. I messed up a pair and looking forward to getting them back in my collection. Any release dates yet?

I thought I was the only one wanting these to come back. I can't wait.. Still have my OGs and would love a fresh new pair.

Hello All.

It seems FNL may release 3 CW of this shoe, not sure if all on the April date or not.

The Grey pair also has the Grey on the inside of the shoe.  no pics of the Hyper-Blue/White yet, maybe that's a later release?

There could be more, these 3 were blocked together.

what did you look up on FNL?

I couldn't bring it up- i tried the sku and everything....

FNL hasn't made the product searchable.

You could waste your time on their site (like I did/do/will continue to) trying different productID numbers.  if you absolutely can't miss these and need the product page, PM.

I doubt they'll be gone in seconds once posted( ie launched in April), but rather not put it up so soon for lurker sake, less time for the hype train to board.

Every FNL product has a 6digit productID.  so you could take their latest release, and change the productID to another (say the next sequential) number to see what it is.  Sometimes there are old products not yet removed.  Sometimes new products not yet released, some with images and some without.   They may be subject to change, I have no idea.  I'm sure some IDs are re-used, so they may change frequently.  Also, its not necessarily linear based on RD.  more likely whenever FNL confirms they'll be stocking, they create an ID.  so a product ID of an available item might be greater (higher) than a yet released item.  nearly 1million iterations.  If you could try 1/sec, you'd be done with the catalog in like 2 weeks (no sleep)

The name of the shoe in the URL doesn't matter, you can type probably anything there.

Normal link here (not for this shoe):  The red parts can be removed, leaving the ? after the /

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/men-s-nike-air-max+-2013?categoryId=cat20007&productId=prod714324

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/?productId=prod714324

then you can change the product ID to anything and see how long you can waste your time.  You might even find links to Lebron X PS Elites or Jordan 8s and 5s  and OG 1s (they're there without pics)

In the spirit of Easter, happy Egg-Hunting!

These were NEVER a poor mans Penny 1 

are Hyperdunks poor mans KDs or Lebrons NO!

They were a team shoe like hyperdunks are today alot of top nike signed players rocked these and Pip eventually had his own colourway

The side panel slightly resembles the Penny 1 wing but thats it

These were and always will be a good lookin durable well designed nike basketball shoe in there own right

Damon Stoudamire's white/purple joints from his Raptor days were FIRE 

Ill b coppin every good lookin colourway black/whites have always been beautiful

Peace
Scottie

Agreed, can't wait for the chicago colorway

The black/white pair + some black socks = straight fire!! So many memories of so many players rocking these:D

FNL hasn't made the product searchable.
You could waste your time on their site (like I did/do/will continue to) trying different productID numbers.  if you absolutely can't miss these and need the product page, PM.
I doubt they'll be gone in seconds once posted( ie launched in April), but rather not put it up so soon for lurker sake, less time for the hype train to board.

Every FNL product has a 6digit productID.  so you could take their latest release, and change the productID to another (say the next sequential) number to see what it is.  Sometimes there are old products not yet removed.  Sometimes new products not yet released, some with images and some without.   They may be subject to change, I have no idea.  I'm sure some IDs are re-used, so they may change frequently.  Also, its not necessarily linear based on RD.  more likely whenever FNL confirms they'll be stocking, they create an ID.  so a product ID of an available item might be greater (higher) than a yet released item.  nearly 1million iterations.  If you could try 1/sec, you'd be done with the catalog in like 2 weeks (no sleep)

The name of the shoe in the URL doesn't matter, you can type probably anything there.

Normal link here (not for this shoe):  The red parts can be removed, leaving the ? after the /

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/men-s-nike-air-max+-2013?categoryId=cat20007&productId=prod714324

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/?productId=prod714324

then you can change the product ID to anything and see how long you can waste your time.  You might even find links to Lebron X PS Elites or Jordan 8s and 5s  and OG 1s (they're there without pics)

In the spirit of Easter, happy Egg-Hunting!

off topic but any info on the zoom flight 98 "gloves" :nerd:

$95 ... ? Might end up with 3 diff pairs of these once the dust settles. Gonna feel like a hs freshman all over again. Sad it's takin this long.

Back
Top Bottom