Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess you will be selling your pairs for retail then? I mean you don't want to be another cog in the hype machine.

you dont like them anymore???
I personally think yeezy & tinker and who ever helped make yeezy 2s designed some of the dopest trendsetting iconic shoes. However, ill be damed if im walking around in a 1400 dollar pair of nike's i remember when i had my yeezy 1's wearing them around the hood in brooklyn people asked me if they were rebooks because the didnt know what the shoe was and it wasnt really appreciated because of the connection to kanye **** my neighbor who worked at jimmy jazz did house work in his yeezys and cut the strap off because he thought it was gay. now everyone wants a pair of yeezy 2's because they are "valuable" and reseell for a lot so insteade of true kanye fans wearing the shoe. You have the wack *** jordan lames and resellers wearing the shoes like its a wack *** pair of jays. dont get me wrong i like most jordans but a true  fan of yeezys not just some sneaker head i mean a genuine fan of yeezys wont have a pair sitting next to a pair of spizikeds, but i digress i give up on limited nikes and these dirty *** resellers who think they can make a living off reselling sneakers im fine with a pair of airforce 180s ,some bred 1s and some black cements cuz at the end of the day im still doper then any one with yeezys 2s cuz im not trying to match a pair that i got for retail with some polo shirt and areo jeans cough cough people in this thread

I personally think yeezy & tinker and who ever helped make yeezy 2s designed some of the dopest trendsetting iconic shoes. However, ill be damed if im walking around in a 1400 dollar pair of nike's i remember when i had my yeezy 1's wearing them around the hood in brooklyn people asked me if they were rebooks because the didnt know what the shoe was and it wasnt really appreciated because of the connection to kanye **** my neighbor who worked at jimmy jazz did house work in his yeezys and cut the strap off because he thought it was gay. now everyone wants a pair of yeezy 2's because they are "valuable" and reseell for a lot so insteade of true kanye fans wearing the shoe. You have the wack *** jordan lames and resellers wearing the shoes like its a wack *** pair of jays. dont get me wrong i like most jordans but a true  fan of yeezys not just some sneaker head i mean a genuine fan of yeezys wont have a pair sitting next to a pair of spizikeds, but i digress i give up on limited nikes and these dirty *** resellers who think they can make a living off reselling sneakers im fine with a pair of airforce 180s ,some bred 1s and some black cements cuz at the end of the day im still doper then any one with yeezys 2s cuz im not trying to match a pair that i got for retail with some polo shirt and areo jeans cough cough people in this thread

I feel you 100% bro...so I'm gonna go buy you some Air force 180's and trade you for your yeezy 2s.

laugh.gif

send your pair my way then...

I didnt get it...why blame people who wear their paires??because they are not true Kanye stans??why blame resellers when u will do exactly like them? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...775&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=261125037120&

i am phuking give up im done with these shoes im selling my pairs and im coping some 180s with my millitary discount SMH i give up look at the bids before a 10 feed back bidder sniped it a dud was willing to drop 1400 on creased yeezy 2s sellin my pair and im out 

The funny thing is that I too set up my auction sniper for this auction but alas, it was a dude. my top bid was $1225. only because these didnt have the OG box. but i have another deal in place that im going to jump on 8)8)8)

The funny thing is that I too set up my auction sniper for this auction but alas, it was a dude. my top bid was $1225. only because these didnt have the OG box. but i have another deal in place that im going to jump on 8)8)8)
those def were worn..atleast once or 2wice.

you dont like them anymore???

exactly why I have been hitting up the vans outlet over HOH since this release (and yes I have both pairs of the 2s if that matters)

pretty good price, just check very closely for authenticity, looks good though from what i see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom