Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yungone350

cant find any solars in LA so i went to NY CL, found this ad. i knew they were working on fakes but are they really out already??
http://newyork.craigslist.../lgi/clo/3068986079.html
How are they fake? if anything they're legit and theyre scamming you.

btw
someone offered me 1200 + ds grapes, ds sb 9 lebron elites and VNDS wearable 2000 infrareds for my platinums.

damb i'm a bit tempted now, i would probably flip the grapes and brons though. is that trade in my favor?
homeboy that got the DMP, SB8 + 9 and spacejams got me trying to find lots of shoes i want for them.

nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird

^ I would say that trade is in your favor. If you sell the grapes or Lebrons you should have enough with the 1200 to repurchase the yeezys. Really just depends how clean the infrareds are and how bad you want them

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by Chato
If you really want to know, Generaiya can confirm that Wowsan received 80 pairs total. How many ended up to the public, Generaiya does not know, but 80 pairs were their allocation.

Ah, good to know. I know that some pairs went out to members of Big Bang (big, if not biggest, k-pop group out here) and probably select employees. I figured since A-C list celebrities back in the states got pairs, some were def going out to the K-celebrities.

731balla, those are some beautiful shots. If you take anymore, I'd like to see some side by side shots. So is the glow more intense on the Y2s?

nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird

they look good to me, just low quality pics.

Burstey wrote:
Has anyone heard of anyone selling just the bag? I want that bag soo bad.

saw a few on ebay. not sure what they sold for though
juicyju wrote:
^ I would say that trade is in your favor. If you sell the grapes or Lebrons you should have enough with the 1200 to repurchase the yeezys. Really just depends how clean the infrareds are and how bad you want them

I was thinking that. pocket the money, flip the grapes and brons and wait for the solar red prices to drop.

Infrared VIs are my grail jordans so when he mentioned those my eyes kinda lit up. I would be meeting dude in person though so I could easily deny the trade if they weren't up to par.

Shoes look legit. Seller's price and 'no meet-ups' policy doesn't...

I would def do that 18th

Your getting $1200

Grapes fetch $500 DS

LeBron 9 MV fetch $400-$500 DS

VNDS 2000 Infrared VIs fetch $350-$500 (Depending on buyer)

Sell The LeBrons and you got yourself two free kicks and Yeezys II when the market drops very soon

yup this is the third thread. they could make a tv mini series based on the last thread 
laugh.gif

damn trades are looking insane. better hurry up and get my next bunch before the prices drop too much 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KiDBronx

I would def do that 18th

Your getting $1200

Grapes fetch $500 DS

LeBron 9 MV fetch $400-$500 DS

VNDS 2000 Infrared VIs fetch $350-$500 (Depending on buyer)

Sell The LeBrons and you got yourself two free kicks and Yeezys II when the market drops very soon
ds grapes for 500? hmm.. that's a bit high..

@ 18th letter, those feezy 2's look legit? Look at the box people dead giveaway, go ahead give em 2k.

That Yeezy pic in that craigslist ad was stolen from my friend. They are 100% legit but the guy that made that ad isn't, hence the ''shipping only'' lots of people only wanting to ship is a dead give away that it's a scam. Paypal can't protect you for a certain amount of money and IF they do, the seller doesn't care cause he already made out with all your money and dumped the paypal account.

IDK i really hope i'm just being paranoid but i don't see either yeezys ever going lower then 1000 DS but i really hope i'm completely wrong
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy83

@ 18th letter, those feezy 2's look legit? Look at the box people dead giveaway, go ahead give em 2k.

laugh.gif
dudes judging the authenticity of those yeezys just by looking at some crappy box pics...where in the ad does it say 2k? they're asking for $850 which is a red flag IMO. Its getting late...

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

For those of you coppin' to rock, why dont yall wait for VNDS pairs to pop up? It'll be much cheaper + clean enough to rock 
wink.gif

curious to see how much worn pairs will go for

Originally Posted by kobejames21

still haven't seen many yeezy pics here....

are you all guys ordering from NDC got them already ?
I figure I'm just going to post them again since a lot of people are just jumoing right over the post. I can't lie I do a lot of skimming while reading posts too sometimes...
Originally Posted by 731balla

WARNING I AM POSTING A LOT OF PICS... I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE OF SOME MEMBERS REQUESTS. THEY ARE COMPARISON PICS BETWEEN AY1 AND AY2 PLATINUM AND ZENS.... IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE A PAGE FULL OF PICTURES, PLEASE DO NOT EXPAND THE "SPOILER" LINK...
THANKS

Hopefully the following pictures will help some members answer various questions they were asking in the official thread...I attempted to take shots of similar areas on both versions of the AY.  Hope this helps many of you gauge quality and design comparisons a little better. I hope my post will be helpful, entertaining, and informative, if its not, well i tried...

On to the pics...

First we have the Platinums.... Next up the Zens.... Just a couple of group shots...

Hope you guys enjoyed.

P.S.   I will honestly tell anyone considering dropping MAJOR $$$ on these right now, STOP and wait it out! While the AY2 is IMO a great sneaker, They are not worth nearly as much as they are going for. Have patience and think clearly before spending the 1.5k+ they are going for not. I will be doing exactly that (waiting) before I decide to go after the Solar pair. 

Once again thanks, and I hope this was helpful.

Chato wrote:

731balla, those are some beautiful shots. If you take anymore, I'd like to see some side by side shots. So is the glow more intense on the Y2s?

Thanks man. Didn't really have a great set up but I guess they turned out decent. I will try to get some side by side as soon as time permits. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom