Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is really hard to get yeezy's I want the net nets and the blinks and platinums but they either tax or can't find them

What's taxing tho? You can't compare the resell markup to other kicks, some retailers didn't even sell the Yeezy 2 for retail. **** premium goods Houston sold em for $1500 on presale!

My friend won the raffle paid $500 lucky, active athlete raffled like 40 pairs and taxing is asking $1500 or more and used

LMAO! Ed Shreen, 4 million+ Twitter Followers...

Looks like a Lord of the Rings character

Last edited:
LMAO! Ed Shreen, 4 million+ Twitter Followers...
Looks like a Lord of the Rings character[/quote]

^^^LMAO I was thinking the exact same thing...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's one reason I hate the Yeezy 2's.

Don't get me wrong, I love them, and are my most sought after shoe. But the hype on them transcends culture for bad and for worse. (Enter Pete Wentz)

anybody here purchase a size 12-13 DS solar pair here, recently? if so how much did you pay? I just want to get an idea of how much I should expect to pay for a pair. Those sizes are so scarce :\

anybody here purchase a size 12-13 DS solar pair here, recently? if so how much did you pay? I just want to get an idea of how much I should expect to pay for a pair. Those sizes are so scarce :\

Lowest sold listings on eBay for a 12 or 13 was $1899. I didn't realize how quick these are drying up.

I can't believe people drop that much for these, crazy
No doubt. I've been buying shoes for a very long time and have never seen a shoe with these kind of price points and actually being bought. Especially for the materials they used. Damn near historic for that reason alone lol

Last edited:
idk what i wanna do with mine...i really need a size 10 but only have my 10.5

been thrown some crazy offers for them too. AND they're worn. might just keep on rockin em until they fall apart 
roll.gif

Do you think 2x DS Air Yeezy 2 sounds good for pair of VNDS Air Mags??

I was wondering about it, if you think i need to put some extra cash just say it just don´t be rude 
laugh.gif

I was wondering about it, if you think i need to put some extra cash just say it just don´t be rude 
laugh.gif
I think that's a good trade.

laugh.gif
i'd keep the yeezys. but in terms of price i guess thats pretty fair? what do air mags go for these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom