Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah. this is another cornball evolution of the "sneakerhead" gimmicks. if you gotta BUY extra crap and install it on your shoe to "preserve" it, you might as well leave it in the box. if you can't afford to buy a shoe and wear it down, you have no business buying that shoe. same kinda kooks that see shoes as an investment.

lol the funny thing is that nobody is forcing you to buy it. same logic as a screen protector for a smart phone or a case. just because i use them to protect the it doesnt mean i cant afford another one. to each there own i guess. just dont think you should down someones "sneakerhead" idea senior "OG"...:smh:

Last edited:

my solution :rofl:

I remember doing this when I was wearing my south beaches and it started to rain while I was in the car . I didn't care the way people were looking at me when I entered the grocery store :lol: as long as the shoes on feet were safe from the rain

Last edited:
Just wanted to post in this thread since the Yeezy 2 has been my "test model"...

I am working on a product to protect soles... Yes I know that "sole saver" already exists, but after using their product I realized it needed improvements.  I had emailed them some suggestions but never heard back from them so I started working on my own design... Currently my design is being tested on various sneakers and is still under development.  I wanted to show some of you guys in this thread some of my initial results and am considering giving out some samples to a few NT'ers to get some feedback.

I am not new to NT by any means... Simply lost access to my account, went off to school, and lurked... In 2005 my SN was Highoctane08, don't know if anyone remembers me...

This is not a "selling" post, as I have not set up a site or produced quantities to sell...

Like previously stated, I'm putting my pics in here since the AY2 was what I personally used to product test my design...

Wore (Casually) the AY2 with my product... Around the Mall, Movies, Dinner, around Campus... 

Total wears were 10...

Did not do any strenuous activities, such as play basketball or run in them...

I did not wear them in heavy or steady rain... Not worn in snow...

This is what the bottom looks like after 10 "light"/"casual" wears with my product...

This is what the bottom looks like after taking my product off...

let me know what you guys think...

Happy Holidays...
This looks like it works, good job man pm info if you can
happy.gif

So that re-stock at mercer remained a rumor huh :lol: ? Some dudes just have their hopes too high ... i don't blame you

follow that guy, he has cool clothing brand, but most important, he said the sample cheetah yeezys had a sample tag of "2012 Xmas Promo". Looks like whatever gentry said was "in the works" got scrapped :frown:

Just wanted to post in this thread since the Yeezy 2 has been my "test model"...

I am working on a product to protect soles... Yes I know that "sole saver" already exists, but after using their product I realized it needed improvements.  I had emailed them some suggestions but never heard back from them so I started working on my own design... Currently my design is being tested on various sneakers and is still under development.  I wanted to show some of you guys in this thread some of my initial results and am considering giving out some samples to a few NT'ers to get some feedback.

I am not new to NT by any means... Simply lost access to my account, went off to school, and lurked... In 2005 my SN was Highoctane08, don't know if anyone remembers me...

This is not a "selling" post, as I have not set up a site or produced quantities to sell...

Like previously stated, I'm putting my pics in here since the AY2 was what I personally used to product test my design...

Wore (Casually) the AY2 with my product... Around the Mall, Movies, Dinner, around Campus... 

Total wears were 10...

Did not do any strenuous activities, such as play basketball or run in them...

I did not wear them in heavy or steady rain... Not worn in snow...

This is what the bottom looks like after 10 "light"/"casual" wears with my product...

This is what the bottom looks like after taking my product off...

let me know what you guys think...

Happy Holidays...

Love to test these out on my yeezys too

I think I've got the Yeezy's at #1 on my list. It was just something totally different. Those Complex videos could have been nice, discussion oriented, etc...but imo they are just loud and obnoxious.

THIS!

Actually seeing how they ranked the shoes, made the process lose credibility. Shoes were ranked based on who could shout the loudest.

I hate to break the news to most of you but the Yeezy 2 was honestly an insignificant historical design captured by the pitifully awkward outcast of reality. It means nothing, says nothing, does nothing. A rapper collaborated on a shoe, that's it. Meaningless product, much like a Kardashian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom