Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most def. I sold a pair last year already, but I didn't get the high dollar I see some pairs listed for on eBay, now. But, the pairs I do have are for me. They feel and look great, and people go crazy when they spot me in them. I don't think anyone in my city has any besides myself. Very good feeling.

It will def hurt resale. Just as you stated, never before has such attention to detail ever been done. This is unprecedented.

I can't tell the differneces if any yet. :/

Lol what city do you live in

Most def. I sold a pair last year already, but I didn't get the high dollar I see some pairs listed for on eBay, now. But, the pairs I do have are for me. They feel and look great, and people go crazy when they spot me in them. I don't think anyone in my city has any besides myself. Very good feeling.

It will def hurt resale. Just as you stated, never before has such attention to detail ever been done. This is unprecedented.

I can't tell the differneces if any yet. :/
i've never seen a pair on someones feet, i live in san diego.

never seen them in LA too, but i try to stay away from the hipster areas.

Really tempted to say F it and start the hunt for a pair of solars. I'm hesitant to wear my plats because of how easily my jeans may stain them

putting them right to foot, wearing them to work, WEAR YOUR SHOES >D

2w7mmxd.jpg

the glow on these is INSANE :smokin

How do you guys clean yours? In particular the mesh? I don't even wanna use my Jason Markk premium brush because I'm scared it's gonna mess up the texture of the mesh..the mesh on my solar's is getting a little dusty.

How do you guys clean yours? In particular the mesh? I don't even wanna use my Jason Markk premium brush because I'm scared it's gonna mess up the texture of the mesh..the mesh on my solar's is getting a little dusty.
a damp towel?  its only dust right?

Im getting a job this summer and the first 500 i make will go towards some yeezys. I already got $500 saved for these. Gotta use my other cash for priorities 
ohwell.gif

if its just dust and dirty use a soft brush. no water or soap needed.

or just use an air compressor if you have access to one, lol

Last edited:
I'm interested in purchasing some Yeezy 2 Solar & Plat's SZ 11 by Xmas. You guys think I should wait a bit and let the prices drop once more fakes hit the web? Prices right now are ridiculous. I'm not paying 2.5K etc. Let me know your thought's fam. Also how much are the Yeezy 1 Tan going for right now?

TIA

I'm interested in purchasing some Yeezy 2 Solar & Plat's SZ 11 by Xmas. You guys think I should wait a bit and let the prices drop once more fakes hit the web? Prices right now are ridiculous. I'm not paying 2.5K etc. Let me know your thought's fam. Also how much are the Yeezy 1 Tan going for right now?

TIA
More fakes are not going make the prices drop, if anything prices could only go up as it gets harder and harder to find legit pairs. I don't really see prices in general coming down, but you can definitely get lucky depending on the seller. You definitely do not need to pay 2.5K. Pairs can definitely be found cheaper than that.

Congrats on the guy w the new plats. Very beautiful. I'm gonna cry when prices go up on the Solars. On another note, I can't believe the replicas of this shoe are as good as they are. I'm happy to have authentic plats....scary when they make them look as good as the Solars. For ppl who have worn your yeezys is the comfort on par with south beach 8?

I thought the same thing, but since I'm on my phone I thought they could be socks.
lol they aint socks u can c his ankle. No lie though that would b a fly thing to do on halloween, rockin a robin hood costume with yeezys

Congrats on the guy w the new plats. Very beautiful. I'm gonna cry when prices go up on the Solars. On another note, I can't believe the replicas of this shoe are as good as they are. I'm happy to have authentic plats....scary when they make them look as good as the Solars. For ppl who have worn your yeezys is the comfort on par with south beach 8?

Yeezys and SB 8's are both comfy in their own way.

THE JOURNEY IS OVER!  finally, I can rest.

So I've been looking for months for these shoes.. and finally found the perfect pair, DS, TTS, and LEGIT.

Pics:

The complete package:

Legit Checks

1. Lace Tips: (Top quality shine, no ****** paint)

2. Scales: (The right fade and size)

3. Translucent Soles: (Can't see through glow in the dark soles to see black material)

4. Lace Holders: (Look for the roman numeral II)

5. Straps: (Make sure they aren't glossy, they should look Matte)

6. Glow: (MAKE SURE THAT MOFO IS GLOWING LIKE NO OTHER)
those are looking crispy! congrats and thanks for the useful L/C
pimp.gif

just want to help my friend ask to me does nike ever release yeezy 2 both CW in GS size 36?

does anyone use forcefields/crease savers on either of the colorways with good results? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom