Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm from the bay area. if anyone has info about restocks here please help me out and pm me. thanks guys.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Restocks are coming. There are more pairs of solars than platinums produced. Keep it in the pm's for all the lurkers.

hopefully theres some re stocks in Cali for us who actually want a pair to rock. good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Restocks are coming. There are more pairs of solars than platinums produced. Keep it in the pm's for all the lurkers.
Yea , all the resellers and lurkers need to fuc# off ! Most of the people in this thread are actually trying to get a pair to wear or keep 
pimp.gif

St Louis/Midwest heads lets try this again I wasn't able to get my size the first time around. PM me we can try and get this thing started again.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Mind blown!  Somebody told me that around this time, restocks would start popping up.  I'm in NYC with 2 pretty solid connects.  If anybody in NYC wants to share info, we can do it .. A lot of NT is sour, but this thread seems to be full of cats that just want to get there pairs.

I'm willing to help out.  At the least, I got re-sellers that dont charge rape price ..

Hit me up!
Im from the NY area looking for size 12 solar red ....since ndc is bs with the call for a manual order lol

DMV or NYC restock, please PM me. I'll try to look for other locations not listed already to look out for anyone.

Federer is such a cool dude, one of the nicest pro athletes ever.

Also nice to hear about resocks, hopefully I can get at least one pair.

Add me to the LA pm list too, please. I gave up on NDC about 20 minutes before the link went live and would like to add the solars to my collection

If I come across anything I'll notify people

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

Mind blown!  Somebody told me that around this time, restocks would start popping up.  I'm in NYC with 2 pretty solid connects.  If anybody in NYC wants to share info, we can do it .. A lot of NT is sour, but this thread seems to be full of cats that just want to get there pairs.

I'm willing to help out.  At the least, I got re-sellers that dont charge rape price ..

Hit me up!
Im from the NY area looking for size 12 solar red ....since ndc is bs with the call for a manual order lol
In the NYC area as well, want to emphasize I AM NOT A RESELLER lol, I WANNA WEAR THESE, I THINK THEY'RE HOT. NDC screwed me over so bad with these, I'm still devastated by it....

Maybe we can work together through messages and land these ****ing kicks somehow!!!!!

My dude SirSneaker just released a video on how the Yeezy 2 holds up...and contrary to DJ Delz, Sir Sneaker confirms the shoes do hold up well

Well...since everyone else is asking. If you kno of any spots in Atlanta or Tennessee PM me...

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Hit me up!
In the NYC area as well, want to emphasize I AM NOT A RESELLER lol, I WANNA WEAR THESE, I THINK THEY'RE HOT. NDC screwed me over so bad with these, I'm still devastated by it....

Maybe we can work together through messages and land these ****ing kicks somehow!!!!!
Alright cool im in the same boat i just want to WEAR the kicks ! not make life decisions lol / im about 40 mins from nyc area but willing to travel man

anybody got info on restocks in new orleans/baton rouge? pm me...willing to help out with any info i can find out as well

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Alright cool im in the same boat i just want to WEAR the kicks ! not make life decisions lol / im about 40 mins from nyc area but willing to travel man
No doubt bro I got you, any info gotta be kept to the PM

Might as well join everyone else.. If anyone has any info on restocks in Washington state.. Portland Oregon..hell I'd even fly to Cali for them please pm me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom