Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my local CL ad lol
Sup guys should I bite? :lol:

lol offer him 3k to meet you some far away place and send him off

funny how he's letting you buy then now so you can turn heads, yet he doesn't have them yet

I feel like the "Red Octobers" should never release. They should be one of those shoes just shrouded in mystery. The hype for the Y2's is bad enough. Maybe just the contest winners get a pair and that's it

I wouldn't mind that tbh considering any shops that get these most likely won't charge retail anyway. my chances will be about the same either way lol.

plus the yeezy 2 release changed people, I don't wanna see n*ggas acting like that ever again

Last edited:
Wore these all day today and way more comfortable than the 2's. A lot of young sneaker heads look and i can tell they dont know what these are

From my local CL ad lol
Sup guys should I bite?
laugh.gif
lol that fool is probably buying the replicas and tryna pass em off as real

nike hasnt sent out promo pairs yet of the red octobers so very unlikely he has a legit one also if he had high up nike connect who can give him yeezys but not lebron mvps?

yall gotta use some critical thinking skills once in a while

I wouldn't mind that tbh considering any shops that get these most likely won't charge retail anyway. my chances will be about the same either way lol.

plus the yeezy 2 release changed people, I don't wanna see n*ggas acting like that ever again
When fam made a song about someone cancelling his order, I was done for.

Than another dude, made a video flashing a light at some Y2s with "All The Lights" playing in the bg.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
dude posted a screenshot of his order...and someone canceled it...

sad but low key had me dyin .... dudes really have no feelings... its a cold world

and he made a video.... a video

Last edited:

When fam made a song about someone cancelling his order, I was done for.

Than another dude, made a video flashing a light at some Y2s with "All The Lights" playing in the bg.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

can't find either of those classic videos :nerd:

dude posted a screenshot of his order...and someone canceled it...

sad but low key had me dyin .... dudes really have no feelings... its a cold world

and he made a video.... a video

I had a pair in my cart but the site crashed, I was so pissed i didnt get back on niketalk until after the site had changed :'(

^ yeah man, tans are too sick.

screw it, i'm gonna go ahead and say tan 1's > all other yeezys (1's and 2's, as far as colors that have released)...

the crazy thing is i didn't even like tans that much when they first dropped in '09, i only picked them up to complete the trifecta (doubles of them really)...

but over time they became my favorite for some reason.

they're just a different colorway. couple that with the glow in the dark swoosh and the CRAZY nice leather... man... :pimp:

gonna have to break 'em out soon now... :lol:

tans, solars, platinums

tans + light blue jeans, your fit will just burst into flames

Last edited:
All the Y1's should have released with a smooth strap and GITD swoosh. They could have left the Y print off them all together IMO.

Does anyone have experience verifying early samples? Found another person offering Red Octobers in NYC

^ yeah man, tans are too sick.
screw it, i'm gonna go ahead and say tan 1's > all other yeezys (1's and 2's, as far as colors that have released)...
they're just a different colorway. couple that with the glow in the dark swoosh and the CRAZY nice leather... man
no disrespect but probably the 1st thing i agree with you on.

Does anyone have experience verifying early samples? Found another person offering Red Octobers in NYC

lol I feel like your gonna get scammed in the near future

the first tip off would've price, anybody with actual samples would probably want like double what the solars are going for right now

and samples will have "sample property of Nike" stamped on the inside and probably lack a normal size tag

the main thing is dont let your thirst cause u to be less cautious then normally. dude might not even have anything and just be trying to meet up with people so he can rob them

Last edited:
I feel his pain but not at the cost of him f*ing up a classic queen song to rap (rant)about his (as well as many other peoples) failed attempts at obtaining some yeezys (retail). Just 1 pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom