Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visvims go hard man I'd rather cop those for 800 then pay 2500 for yeezy 2s, but people will call them ugly. said the same thing about yeezy 2s tho. hype has a way of changing people's minds
They're not bad if they were a little less "cowboy" and didn't have the leather strips around them. That part kills me.

Never for one second thought the Yeezy IIs were ugly though.

All for retail

:pimp:

Red Octobers cant get here soon enough

You had a pretty good chance from your iPhone... A SOLID CHANCE, my boys phone was updating sizes while on Nike.com it said every size was available, which wasn't the case .Yes I know multiple people that got multiple pairs I dunno why that's such a surprise, how long you been waiting to use that gif.. Beat it

oh to be young again... I got through NDC, so I am well aware what went down that day... but for you to claim that "people got multiple pairs like it was nothing" is an extremely exaggerated statement

and judging by your posts, I may have to include this so you understand what I am saying...

exaggerate |igˈzajəˌrāt|
verb [ trans. ]
represent (something) as being larger, greater, better, or worse than it really is : they were apt to exaggerate any aches and pains | [ intrans. ] I couldn't sleep for three days—I'm not exaggerating.
• [as adj. ] ( exaggerated) enlarged or altered beyond normal or due proportions : her plump thighs, exaggerated hips, and minuscule waist.

Yeah I dunno what proto type is talking about. I'm prolly 100 percent sure I woulda had both pairs. Beat it proto type...take them odds to Vegas. Meanwhile I had a friend who contemplated getting both and took his plats OUT his cart and checked out. People got multiples like it was nothing...

people got multiples, sure, but i doubt anyone got multiples from NDC...

i had a full size run of yeezy 1's, thanx to a local spot. never will happen off NDC tho.

and you can think you're sick quick on the trigger, lucky, the best at getting online releases, whatever ya want... but there's a better chance you woulda lost out than scored... more people came up short than got thru for yeezy 2's on NDC... a lot of people had them in their cart (even had screenshots to prove it) and they were released due to the crash... it wasn't guaranteed if you had just been at your computer, like you're trying to imply.

whatever tho, think what ya want. you should chill with all the "beat it" crap and names and insults tho... it ain't that serious... :lol:

Last edited:
^This...

I got my first set of Solars & Plats for retail through a hook-up then eventually got another set of each to actually wear via trade within a span of 3-months or so from RD. Regarding the shoes I traded, it was basically retail...

Considering this dude made-up a story while trying to correct another NTer on the actual release date, it's safe to say dude's negligible...

Last edited:
What an idiot. Why would I lie about people getting multiple pairs... Does that get me a pair no? I don't care don't believe me but don't act like they were REALLY difficult to get off Nike.com. Y'all acting like it was impossible. No. Stop. I know a lot of people that got them not saying those people had multiples but I have seen people who got multiples off NDC. Don't believe me... I don't care this is a sneaker forum. Really? Smh I'm done. Dudes is writing stories over here. Corny corny cornyyyy dudes.

What an idiot. Why would I lie about people getting multiple pairs... Does that get me a pair no? I don't care don't believe me but don't act like they were REALLY difficult to get off Nike.com. Y'all acting like it was impossible. No. Stop. I know a lot of people that got them not saying those people had multiples but I have seen people who got multiples off NDC. Don't believe me... I don't care this is a sneaker forum. Really? Smh I'm done. Dudes is writing stories over here. Corny corny cornyyyy dudes.
That's a lie in itself, you said that sh*t like 5 times lol

Just bounce bro.

Your serious?? This is brand new to y'all? Lol smh. I'm done. Outta here till the reds drop.
I'm confused as to why you're getting defensive when all I asked is how he secured so many pairs for retail.

You spend far too much time posting in here. Please feel free to leave this thread until the Red Yeezys drop and then return to share with all of us how close you were to copping them.

That block member button... :smokin :smokin :smokin

IcySole lololol.

Just some kids with zero knowledge, all they do is lurk forums and jack info to get pageviews and ad clicks. They don't even give credit where it's due. The OP of those images should hit them with a DMCA takedown notice.

That info was posted in here first.

Icysole just copied and pasted.

Go back a page or two, the info is there.

yes posted by me found it on another site.Cot damn it i should ask for a pair free :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: probably the owner of the site wont get one too though... 8) 8) 8)

IcySole lololol.

Just some kids with zero knowledge, all they do is lurk forums and jack info to get pageviews and ad clicks. They don't even give credit where it's due. The OP of those images should hit them with a DMCA takedown notice.

Honestly i don't think i can do anything since i posted this on a public forum and didnt water mark the pics.Not that i would do anything anyways.Lol who gives a ****. ;p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom