Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fakes going for 910....wtf has this world come to?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
And is his first item that he is selling on Ebay! Someone is about to get bamboozled!! 

Sneakers and More - Brooklyn

Who knows about this place?  I hope there's a line there by morning with people showing that pic

Talked to my dude that works at WISH and he said he hasn't heard anything yet but they're having some store meetings this week...probably on how to divide up the pairs amongst themselves :smh:

I don't know if this is the week we hear anything though...

Oh and hey lurkers, welcome to the yeezy 2 thread

Last edited:
Yup, my bestfriend works in the house of hoops in harlem and people were camping outside without even a release date for like a week and a half. They ended up passing out wrist bands and the first 20-30 people camping got the bands
that was done to prevent crazy **** from going on on 125. People camping would've done something crazy if no one got anything. On 34th I don't think any campers got pairs

I know everyone's talking about the Red Octobers right now but if you have twitter, you should check out @krispy2kicks. They're doing a raffle for your choice of yeezys, $25/ticket with a max of 100 tickets total(less than 20 left currently). S_Universal actually won the raffle before, of course :smh: :pimp:

http://krispy2kicks.bigcartel.com there is the link for it.

I know everyone's talking about the Red Octobers right now but if you have twitter, you should check out @krispy2kicks. They're doing a raffle for your choice of yeezys, $25/ticket with a max of 100 tickets total(less than 20 left currently). S_Universal actually won the raffle before, of course
mean.gif
pimp.gif

http://krispy2kicks.bigcartel.com there is the link for it.
It's a shame they don't accept bitcoin for the raffle

People are dumb for getting this higher than 1 dollar for fakes, but at least it is better than 93 grand 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom