Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly IDGAF who thinks what. As long as I can cop at retail (personal preference rather than pay resell prices) I'll be cooh. I'm not tryna stunt on anyone, I just dig the colorway and have to admit I do not own any other yeezy's but I do think these are pretty dope.

Last edited:
Anyone else frustrated when they see this?

Last night:
Also, Mark. I was told Barneys got 30 pairs and they're all gone now.

Very late last night:
Sorry boys, I've been down with strep throat for the past few days. Trying to get better before I fly out to LA this weekend. 

As far as Barneys goes, they might have all their pairs "on reserve" but last I heard at my event with Barneys executives, there was no guarantee all those pairs would end up going to those folks. And as of this evening, nothing had actually (physically) been given to anyone. 

I just hope these don't drop while I'm traveling next week. I want to enjoy my trip and not sit there glued to a damn screen.
(P.S. Feel better.)

Where is @PO2345  and JM at wit the solid info? I haven't seen them in here for awhile which makes me think I can breathe a little.

Thats really how I feel ! It will be so hard to get them that people will automatically asume your RO's are fake

Just imagine people laughing at you when yours are actually real...
dudes be walking around with the receipts in their pockets

The thing is that a LOT of fake RO's owners are waiting the release day to wear them.

Remember that the solar and wolf's reps were not available before the official realase like the RO's are now.

Every pair you will see on the street after the release day will be suspect because of that.

i about to photo copy my NDC order receipt and screen it only a white tee so everyone will be hip to the retail gang when i rock my Ye's. thats the only way to prove it

Any truth to bots being deactivated? I was talking to a friend about how the culture has changed, I mentioned bots, he said I shouldn't worry about them anymore since they're deactivated.. He didn't go into much detail after that, but are bots really that good?

Your friend definitely knows what he's talking about.

Did he give you a date? better pm the kid compiling all "release info"

Any truth to bots being deactivated? I was talking to a friend about how the culture has changed, I mentioned bots, he said I shouldn't worry about them anymore since they're deactivated.. He didn't go into much detail after that, but are bots really that good?

I know of two different bots that started showing issues last week and have yet to be "fixed" by the creators. So either a coincidence or possibly.

I know of two different bots that started showing issues last week and have yet to be "fixed" by the creators. So either a coincidence or possibly.

They can fix the auto add to carts. They have b4 and 9 times outta 10 they will b4 the yeezys.

The Backdoors from twitter can't be fixed tho. They would have to make an agreement with twitter I'm guessing. $$$$!$$

As mentioned previously, just because Don C etc. have not posted pics of their pairs YET, that does not necessarily mean that they don't have them. Maybe Kanye has advised them not to. maybe Jay etc. are picking their moment/event at which to wear them...

Also, maybe the French guys/somebody can vouch for this guy from IG - lots of followers but could be just full of **** like most seem to be...

Thought I'd share a picture of my Solars.. Worn once for about 2 hours. Copped at retail, will try my luck again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom