Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

How are you guys tying these up with these long +*$ laces?  Any way to prevent jeans stains? Lastly, how do you guys plan on maintaining the glow/color of the sole? I'm tempted to duraclear the soles but I don't want to dull the glow, but I also don't want them to turn piss yellow. 

My laces are barely long enough to tie when laced all the way. I am worried about the sole tho. Right now it has like a hyper glow, very bright. Hope its a while b4 it loses some intensity...

I actually like the way they look as they age. Those were the pics that sold me on them in the first place.

sick.gif
at those fakes

now eBay is gonna be full of them

Oh and by the way, I'm pretty sure that PHENOM over in Minneapolis takes the crown for best Yeezy 2 Apparel. This stuff is SICK and I definitely encourage any and all of you to go out and get these shirts/crew necks. They were designed by Adam Garcia, a designer who worked at Nike during the Yeezy 2 project and is responsible for the Horus/Pyramid on the tongue. Here's the link to their site: http://phenomglobal.com/Shop/
Salute. 
pimp.gif

c3d369ed6b2de076d094deb1ec1b2f574ce6898e_r.jpg
13936fd2672aeef6d207d4cfeb2b20e1254f0448_r.jpeg

3ee1666ce3d2d1e129f60630404a198671b75da4_r.jpg
a7a16f6ce1dbdde223510cd063cb5e1ee2b2bfe7_r.jpeg

aac26256c2eb8d6ed9de4722e483f19fff491622_r.jpg
8e9369bc67f5e222d73ed25becab216be0f89c37_r.png

They even got a dope Yeezy 2 iPhone case!!

8fe36246623ce6a0dff6d422ec3122146643fc89_r.jpg

^^^
art work is dope, but that would be trying way too hard.

I'm not concerned with how the shoe is going to look down the road when i start wearing them. I will make sure to wear these %#%$ in the ground until the soles peal back and open. Then of course I will sell it to one of your dudes for an astronomical price as well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mALiZ

After the lace holder I don't tie them. First wear, I just let them hang but eventually I tucked the end of the laces under the first cross lace to hold them still and tightened the cross lace to make sure they stayed. Works good if you wear the lace tips because they wont move or clang together. It looks good to me and is the best preventive measure for losing your lace tips while wearing them.

would like to see a pic of this...
nerd.gif

***waits to see someone wearing a yeezy snapback, yeezy t-shirt, yeezy sweatshirt around their waist, yeezy socks, and yeezy iphone case, with the shoes***

"swag" isn't even the word yo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

***waits to see someone wearing a yeezy snapback, yeezy t-shirt, yeezy sweatshirt around their waist, yeezy socks, and yeezy iphone case, with the shoes***

"swag" isn't even the word yo.
pimp.gif

I'd do it, but I'm a big fella and snapbacks don't look good on big Indians. Yeezy socks are also just like "reallytho?!" whereas that Phenom gear just kills it. Plus I have a white iPhone, so at the very minimum Imma need them to make that PURE PLATINUM color way case 
roll.gif

^ sorry bro, but the fact that you think that iphone case is "dope" makes your opinion on anything irrelevant...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by mALiZ

After the lace holder I don't tie them. First wear, I just let them hang but eventually I tucked the end of the laces under the first cross lace to hold them still and tightened the cross lace to make sure they stayed. Works good if you wear the lace tips because they wont move or clang together. It looks good to me and is the best preventive measure for losing your lace tips while wearing them.

would like to see a pic of this...
nerd.gif
Just a simple adjustment, look at the front shoe...dont mind the back shoe its just hanging (excuse the poor quality & lighting). Or you can put the lace thru the strap if you where it loose but the tips will clang and the velcro might catch the laces and pull the fabric.
ONzw5JAo-6lIBL9_dufKwzPHDuQ95Ri5sRMD_Md5mNEAJZ1NvQ9Q1lx31xyGi56VFjn8_4xLwTs

THAT YEEZY GEAR IS A DEFINITE NO GO.

I'VE STILL YET TO SEE ANYTHING DECENT BUT I'M NOT THE ONE TO WEAR THE MATCHING GEAR WITH SHOES I BUY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THAT YEEZY GEAR IS A DEFINITE NO GO.

I'VE STILL YET TO SEE ANYTHING DECENT BUT I'M NOT THE ONE TO WEAR THE MATCHING GEAR WITH SHOES I BUY.

I can't stress or bold this enough.. I hate that look of a all Jordan fit unless you take the court or licensed by JB. A all Yeezy fit is straight foolery.

I've wore mine just about everyday since they released and they are holding up just fine. Minor creasing but that's what happens, they're shoes!

^I actually like most of the Yeezy apparel I've seen. Would I wear them all at once or even with the shoes themselves? Most likely not. However, I'd wear most of that stuff just how I'd wear my other casual clothing even if it wasn't affiliated. Just wish the logo was Anubis instead...

The matching apparel I can't stand are the ones with slogans (i.e. Don't Sweat My Swag) in their respective colorways. They look like they were made in those kiosks at the mall...

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

25g4236.jpg
don't know if i could pull it off like that, but I like the subtleness and he didn't go overboard. all this matching hats, socks and shirts stuff I can't get down with.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

25g4236.jpg
WHAT?!?! How did he get them?!?!?

oh yeah, he is a multimillionaire world class athlete sponsored by nike
frown.gif
(he should be doing better than Pam Beasleys ugly twin though... just saying)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

frown.gif
maybe shes a freak...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

frown.gif
maybe shes a freak...
I feel you...
rick_james.jpg

Since we are talking Yeezy apparel we have some dope stuff coming out to go perfect with the kicks check it out.
33426826b9c5c92c7e993b34edebf2bddce5c9f6_r.png
94d16d6ccb907e973f45feb902aab555737c28ff_r.png
3a326ba6e0cf999b7b6994337043f89f2ba1138e_r.png
5c43656e6c69c6b799b87023978c30146f4d3dd9_r.png

9fc26b860fc6994d7d999b3a9805f8afb3c6807c_r.jpg

We'll have the shirts at Sneakercon if anyone is going to be there stop by and check us out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom