Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my jedi senses tell me that 21 mercer will be getting some pairs in

this looks like the galaxy release all over again

Originally Posted by domogotsole

I think Nike ruins the aura of the huge release if they do a re-stock. I have noticed this week they have dropped so many new running shoes and NRG editions that I definitely would not have noticed if I weren't hoping for re-release info. I think that was their goal. Increased advertising for the brand. Mission accomplished.

Why would Nike care about an aura when the dust never clears with them continually dropping shoes non stop this 2nd quarter like consumers are made of *#!%@#* cash?

Yeezy 2 is purely a status shoe, those that were talented enough/lucky/blessed/sucked/fuked for a pair or your income can justify dropping 2K.

Why not just make more? Emulation is greatest for of flattery so you think Kanye would want drones of followers wearing his shoe since he continually proclaims his reign as a demigod. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this release was a straight !!%* you to everyone courtesy of Nike and Kanye. 

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by loubrock

just secured my Plats..YESSSSS!!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

tumblr_m0jwvvbWQ31rqql3po1_500.gif

I hope for retail
Not for retail dood, but it all comes back around down the line. At least for me it does. I'm fortunate I can afford the mark-up with the career I have and some doubles of past releases I sold. It's the nature of the game at the moment. Most people did not obtain these shoes for retail, so unless you were fortunate or had a direct hookup retail was out the window a long time ago. Happy I have both pair and I will wear them with pleasure until they peal.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I hope for retail
Not for retail dood, but it all comes back around down the line. At least for me it does. I'm fortunate I can afford the mark-up with the career I have and some doubles of past releases I sold. It's the nature of the game at the moment. Most people did not obtain these shoes for retail, so unless you were fortunate or had a direct hookup retail was out the window a long time ago. Happy I have both pair and I will wear them with pleasure until they peal.

CONGRATS MAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I hope for retail

CONGRATS MAN
pimp.gif
Thanks Dood!!

anything over $800 (and this is me being very very very open lol) is rape. i refuse to pay over 800. so i guess ill never have my plats =(

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I hope for retail
Generaiya does not know why you care how much a man pays for his shoes. More power to him if he can afford to pay the premium for a sneaker he wants 
pimp.gif

I hope for retail

CONGRATS MAN
pimp.gif
congrats man. I don't realize how lucky I am to get my pair of plats for retail 
frown.gif
.  If I magically got the solars for retail on a restock, this would be hands down the best year for sneakers for me. Prices are def. going down. Just sold a pair of my plats for 1625 shipped on eBay. I know flight club is the "no vaseline" club but I'm still curious why the Plats sell for more there than the Solars although on eBay it's the exact opposite. More $ in my pocket though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

CONGRATS MAN
pimp.gif
frown.gif
.  If I magically got the solars for retail on a restock, this would be hands down the best year for sneakers for me. Prices are def. going down. Just sold a pair of my plats for 1625 shipped on eBay. I know flight club is the "no vaseline" club but I'm still curious why the Plats sell for more there than the Solars although on eBay it's the exact opposite. More $ in my pocket though 
pimp.gif
There are less pairs of Plats on the East Coast. Supply and demand.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

anything over $800 (and this is me being very very very open lol) is rape. i refuse to pay over 800. so i guess ill never have my plats =(

you will... all you need is patience... yeah, yeah
Guns_N_Roses_Axl_Rose_Signed_Photo.jpg

O, AND I BELIEVE MOST (NOT ALL) PEOPLE ASKING FOR PM HELP ARE RESELLERS. ESPECIALLY THE NEWER ACCOUNTS. EXPECT TO SEE MOST WHO GET HOOKED UP WITH "INFO" LIST THE SHOES IN THEIR SIGS.
Or disappear and go to work on eBay. Look at all the members that were in the last thread compared to this one...Most of those guys (new or old) split and set up shop on eBay.

Just landed the Blink Yeezy 1 for 725 
smokin.gif
; will post pics if guy is legit and ships today.  Got them in my size too, but since these shoes run big, I probably won't keep em.  What's the market value on the Black 1's?  I'll either sell them or try to trade for the Solars in my size.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

CONGRATS MAN
pimp.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks.
Fortunate you are ....I usually do well on NDC releases, but this wasn't your average release. That damn fixed Pacquiao fight made me miss the only chance I had at obtaining these for retail. It's all good!! Good luck to those still trying to secure their pair(s).

O, AND I BELIEVE MOST (NOT ALL) PEOPLE ASKING FOR PM HELP ARE RESELLERS. ESPECIALLY THE NEWER ACCOUNTS. EXPECT TO SEE MOST WHO GET HOOKED UP WITH "INFO" LIST THE SHOES IN THEIR SIGS.

Considering you wrote this right after my reply I take it you are talking about me. I wont go into it but I would wear the shoe the end. Guess i'm in that rare 15%. I'm old school NT I would prefer the info be posted on the board but if no one is going to help on the forum the at least shoot a PM is all I'm asking. 

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by domogotsole

I think Nike ruins the aura of the huge release if they do a re-stock. I have noticed this week they have dropped so many new running shoes and NRG editions that I definitely would not have noticed if I weren't hoping for re-release info. I think that was their goal. Increased advertising for the brand. Mission accomplished.

Why would Nike care about an aura when the dust never clears with them continually dropping shoes non stop this 2nd quarter like consumers are made of *#!%@#* cash?

Yeezy 2 is purely a status shoe, those that were talented enough/lucky/blessed/sucked/fuked for a pair or your income can justify dropping 2K.

Why not just make more? Emulation is greatest for of flattery so you think Kanye would want drones of followers wearing his shoe since he continually proclaims his reign as a demigod. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this release was a straight !!%* you to everyone courtesy of Nike and Kanye. 

"Talented" and "blessed" in the same sentence in reference to copping a sneaker...some rubber, plastic, and leather?
Some of you kats on here are straight sad and need to get out and experience what life has to offer besides shoes and bragging on NT about being "fortunate" enough to overpay for a shoe that's already overpriced...and yes I have then Yeezy 2s...for retail and I wouldn't have paid a penny more...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

The same dudes complaining about people asking for help are the same characters that got multiple pairs for retail and was asking 9x the retail price in their sig before they even had the SHOES!!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Lame wouldn't even be the word but it's w/e I'll never be the dude to knock anyone's hustle, but y'all need to fall back and let someone else breathe man..

And this isn't a knock on everyone in this thread, but they know who they are.

Thank you Black some fools on this site still deny the truth. One thing is for sure, Guilty people NEVER ADMIT THE TRUTH no matter what happens. they know they wrong

Originally Posted by richmontas

bash me all y'all want, but just cause i have a low post count don't mean that i'm a reseller (far from it). i like to read plus i'm here for the love of shoes just like some of you guys. I also help out some of you guys when i can on a few occasions. I really tried to get my hands on a pair but that didn't happen... and thats cool if i get them ill be happy but if not on to the next... but some of you guys with these high post counts thrive on this s*** just to get as much pairs as you can get to resell..... thats why the shoe game f***ed up now. Im just saying though. why hold out info on the people who actually want to rock em

instagram: richmontas

thanks too

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG

Anybody willing to help out an aussie? Waited 17 hours to get a ticket for 1 of 3 raffles in the whole country, only to seE that two weeks after, 70% of pairs from Australia alone end up on eBay and one of them in my size. Some of you (who own even 1 pair) really don't know how lucky you are.

yep yep

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Considering you wrote this right after my reply I take it you are talking about me. I wont go into it but I would wear the shoe the end. Guess i'm in that rare 15%. I'm old school NT I would prefer the info be posted on the board but if no one is going to help on the forum the at least shoot a PM is all I'm asking. 
QFT

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

"Talented" and "blessed" in the same sentence in reference to copping a sneaker...some rubber, plastic, and leather?
Some of you kats on here are straight sad and need to get out and experience what life has to offer besides shoes and bragging on NT about being "fortunate" enough to overpay for a shoe that's already overpriced...and yes I have then Yeezy 2s...for retail and I wouldn't have paid a penny more...
wink.gif

francis.jpg

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Think about it from this perspective.....Posting the info (publicly) online creates another X amount of people with info, and reduces the chance of getting an already limited shoe/item. 
I've PM'd many people on NT.... some help, some don't.

Are people really legit helping? I just wanna cop my size 8.5 for 700-900. Then I can be done. People winning pairs and raffles and scavenger hunts and instead of wearing them, they selling them. 2000 is chump change in the large scheme of things. 1000-2000 wont make you or break you, but it does show people aren't the sneaked enthusiast people claim to be.

Still laughing at people trying to bring the price down since they don't have a pair yet. You're more than able to set your own price-point, but you're only a small fraction of people willing to pay that. As someone else mentioned, there are "X" amount of people that will gladly & easily pay more. This just isn't a top-tier sports star with a signature shoe. This is Kanye West. There is a large amount of people/fans/etc. who could careless about the shoes and will purchase them purely for memorabilia purposes. It could have been a 15-piece kitchen set designed by Kanye and they'd still sell-out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom