Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering...are there any other colors that can glow in the dark besides green? sounds dumb i know but just curious....

Last edited:
The purpose of this program is to open links posted by selected accounts instantly after they are posted on Twitter. This is ahead of text message notifications, Twitter web client updates, etc. This will not help with RSVP releases. Only NDC releases.

This is for Mac OS X 10.4 or newer only! It is a public alpha. It will deactivate itself in a few days, at which point it will no longer work.

I'm going to assume you are using Safari. Step 2 might be slightly different if you aren't.

1. Download here: http://bit.ly/USzpyZ
  2. Safari will automatically extract into the folder ~/Downloads/twinkle-v03a/ when the download is complete. Go to the folder.
  3. VERY IMPORTANT! Open twinkle_config.txt
  4. VERY IMPORTANT! Edit in your own username and password *
  5. VERY IMPORTANT! Add your twitter handle to the follow list(without the @, just like the others)
  6. VERY IMPORTANT! Save and close twinkle_config.txt
  7. Double-click twinkle in the folder to launch the program. At this point, the program will initialize and a bunch of tweets related to Nike will scroll by.
  8. Tweet a link from your account. If you configured everything correctly, you will see it highlighted by stars in the stream and it will simultaneously open in your browser **

Lots of tweets will show up about Nike, but only tweets containing links from the followed accounts will open in browser.

* Use a throwaway account if you are worried about me stealing it or something.
** It will open faster if your default browser is already open.

For support, please send me a PM with your issue and your email address.

Screenshot: 

Please post feedback in this thread. I won't continue to release software if you don't.

THANKS! GOOD STUFF! WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!! JUST RE-POSTING FOR FOLKS THAT MISSED IT! FOR REFERENCE, GO BACK TO PAGE 156 TO SEE RSPOT'S DETAILS OF HOW TO USE IT! I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS.

THANKS! GOOD STUFF! WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!! JUST RE-POSTING FOR FOLKS THAT MISSED IT! FOR REFERENCE, GO BACK TO PAGE 156 TO SEE RSPOT'S DETAILS OF HOW TO USE IT! I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS.
no 1 even asked for it. sometimes doing nothing is more helpful.

I am wondering...are there any other colors that can glow in the dark besides green? sounds dumb i know but just curious....
i guess we know green and blue from the galaxy foamposite. my guess is they can make any color they want i have highlighter uptempos with pink that glows. im assuming its basically mixing the glow with whatever color you want.

Btw I photoshopped these colorways a few days ago. Im sure someone may have done their own versions of these already

I'm digging the LV Jasper-esque colorway on top :nthat:

I'd take both the Solars and the Plats over that Infrared looking colorway. Give us something with a new base color for the upper, and I'd be pretty happy.

Btw I photoshopped these colorways a few days ago. Im sure someone may have done their own versions of these already
I think gold accents on the lace holes might set em of a bit better. 

Last edited:
give us any yeezys and the beasts will be happy :lol:

i saw a pic of some oreo yeezys the other day and they look :x

That picture up there from "Air_Andy" is a PS or a fake. No such sample exists. :smh:

The cement "Oreo" color-way is authentic, but simply a look see sample, which will not release. :\

Confirmed.

Stay tuned to NSW or Gentry Humphrey for official release information of the 3rd color-way. :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
It's not happening. Just like the galaxy foam pro's ain't happen, or the widespread releases of the lebron finals 9s/crown jewel Xs....

rspot. it definitely works. just snagged up db 9's.

but thankfully i tested it before i tried it. your second version doesnt work properly i had to use the first version and when i set it to only open 1 link under the check text: doernbecher all the other links tweeted still opened which prevented me from checking out quicker but i got them in my my cart right away so i guess i was good......hurry up and give me feedback so i can edit this post.

if you all want more success shhhh lol, even with the program I seen a size of the db out after going for my size, still helped me out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom