Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ all you idiots blaming Nate's shooting woes on wearing yeezy's. He's been wearing your precious AJ XII's, which are absolutely the biggest trash of a basketball shoe. Here are some stats to back up his inconsistencies.....

Last edited:
LOL @ all you idiots blaming Nate's shooting woes on wearing yeezy's. He's been wearing your precious AJ XII's, which are absolutely the biggest trash of a basketball shoe. Here are some stats to back up his inconsistencies.....

That's not the point. Obviously he's a streaky shooter because he's a head case (which is why he continues to move around the league). Anytime a professional is more concerned with making a 7 minute fashion statement on a dare against the best team in the league, his head isn't in the game. If it was, why did he take the shoes off when he'd gone 1-8? My problem with him is that he's an immature idiot. This isn't the local Y, the dude is starting at PG right now for the Chicago Bulls. Any of you clowns that can't see how ridiculously unprofessional the whole thing was are missing the point.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I need your opinions tia! Someone wants to trade my ye 2s black/solar reds(9/10 condition) for ds lebron 8 southbeach and lebron x cork ds as well what you think???

Hey guys! I need your opinions tia! Someone wants to trade my ye 2s black/solar reds(9/10 condition) for ds lebron 8 southbeach and lebron x cork ds as well what you think???
Pretty fair trade for both sides in terms of value..I wouldn't do it because I don't like the corks though

Pretty fair trade for both sides in terms of value..I wouldn't do it because I don't like the corks though
Thanks for your opinion 
happy.gif
 I'm so curious about the corks, cos lot of people saying  it creases badly and the cork material of the shoe is falling off.. Much appreciate if you know someone that can say these hearsays is true. 

Thanks for your opinion 
happy.gif

I'm so curious about the corks, cos lot of people saying  it creases badly and the cork material of the shoe is falling off.. Much appreciate if you know someone that can say these hearsays is true. 

Corks are cool to look at but that shoe was not built to last. Not a fair trade IF you are looking to put the corks in a rotation.

Corks are cool to look at but that shoe was not built to last. Not a fair trade IF you are looking to put the corks in a rotation.
Thanks bro!! Cause im really having a doubt of them corks 
indifferent.gif
 Seen lot of photos with those creases so terrible 
frown.gif

i found someone selling platinums size 13 for 900

from a guy named Melvin Mariñas?

he sent me pix, and everything seems straight except this insole pic. i remembered seeing in a legit check that the insole imprint should not be that bubbled and distinct, so i legit checked it on a FB market place, and i think i legit checked it on here a few weeks ago, and with dimez, or something else, and everyone said fake.

i think he once had, or has a legit pair, but he's gonna send you these fakes when you actually pay. why else would he be only asking $900 for DS size 13 plats?

i have called him out on this and he claims he's legit, but once i called him out on the marketplaces he blocked me on FB.

attachment.php

be very careful out there guys...

also, if you search his name on some of the marketplaces on FB, people have called him out left and right... he has many diff FB accounts he uses to sell and claim himself legit on LC's...

from a guy named Melvin Mariñas?

he sent me pix, and everything seems straight except this insole pic. i remembered seeing in a legit check that the insole imprint should not be that bubbled and distinct, so i legit checked it on a FB market place, and i think i legit checked it on here a few weeks ago, and with dimez, or something else, and everyone said fake.

i think he once had, or has a legit pair, but he's gonna send you these fakes when you actually pay. why else would he be only asking $900 for DS size 13 plats?

i have called him out on this and he claims he's legit, but once i called him out on the marketplaces he blocked me on FB.

attachment.php

be very careful out there guys...

Yes dude almost got me too. I think he has some legit pairs and some fakes and does the old instagram angles and makes them look legit. He's overseas too. I'll see if I can dig up some of the photos he sent me. I got the pairs checked out by some fellow NT'ers and they steered me in the right direction. He almost got me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom