Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These plats have 3M but they look off for some reason, any thoughts?

They just look weird because they look worn.

and btw, this has nothing to do with trying to protect the resell value, i don't plan to sell any of my yeezys (maybe my 1's one day, cuz i have doubles of the trifecta)... this is just to keep them looking good, cuz i don't like the way they look all creased up.

same with the solesavers i use on these (they're the only shoes i've ever used them on)... i just wanna protect the glow, cuz the only thing that seems to make them stop glowing is the dirt blocking them from charging...

I'm giving up my search for solars and I'm gonna break out my plats. I'm thinking about doing both things to my pair as well. My pair is half size too big so these sneaker shields should fit well. Do u have a website to go to? Or do I just google both solesavers and sneakershields?

I'm giving up my search for solars and I'm gonna break out my plats. I'm thinking about doing both things to my pair as well. My pair is half size too big so these sneaker shields should fit well. Do u have a website to go to? Or do I just google both solesavers and sneakershields?

They both have their own sites

Just a heads up to everyone ( those that know who i am)   

I remember seeing a All red sample yeezy on here...

Well those are going through Nikes "PE" factory now, Expect results very soon..... We all know very limited like every other Yeezy, But now you know for sure!

product code, style/color is all set. 

Well those are going through Nikes "PE" factory now, Expect results very soon..... We all know very limited like every other Yeezy, But now you know for sure!

interesting.

Thanks for info.

Very interesting

Those are the 4s

I wondered how this shoe would look if it was a low top..after seeing those customs, no thanks

RED Yeezy 2?
My body is SOOOO ready.
Now just gotta get my wallet there.
It's doin pushups with "eye of the tiger" in the back ground, as we speak...

Last edited:
today i start my journey to climb out of the lazarus pit (buy a pair) starting with solars i know all of you will be chanting "deshi basara" for me to succeed 
roll.gif

Well, the thing that Kills me is i have everyday contact with Nike reps, I know 2 boutique owners  ( 5 total locations)  AND STILL COULD NOT LOCK DOWN even 1 color of the Yeezy 2's... So i know the Red joint is off the table, It is what it is, I like the shoe to rock.... Im not gonna drop anything over retail for a pair...

Like for real, Not even $10 over retail. I know some might SMH, but i have been around too long.. Price increases already have 99% no justification behind them IMO, let alone resellers fees. 

Just my 2 cents-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom