Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rsvpers

smile.gif
First time I've ever seen you not type in all caps lol

Yay for mark!

I seen this on instagram from a user named shoulee81, he seems to have a lot of samples/unreleased stuff

Where'd you learn how to list events in chronological order like that?

Yeezy taught me.

@UncleJ77 this isn't the first time we've had a customer create a fake landing page using javascript. But we do not have this shoe.

JJ = the ultimate trolls.  Still can't get over how idiotic that tweet is.  The person who runs that twitter acct has zero clue about how the web works.
They are just tuning down the anticipation in case their web RO inventory "accidentally" gets shipped to one of their stores.   
I think it's almost a virtual certainty that this will be the sequel of the Cork release.  We pretty much know the ending though just like every bad slasher flick.

Fake JJ page is back up
eyes.gif
@UncleJ77 this isn't the first time we've had a customer create a fake landing page using javascript. But we do not have this shoe.

JJ = the ultimate trolls.  Still can't get over how idiotic that tweet is.  The person who runs that twitter acct has zero clue about how the web works.
THIS. HOWEVER IF WHAT METHOD SAYS BELOW IS TRUE, THEN I BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear the whole jimmy jazz site and twitter is run off an iMac in the apple store
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Would definitely explain a lot.  Would be mind boggling if someone actually gets paid to be as oblivious as the folks running that twitter page.

Last edited:
Comments like this in lieu of my last post is why I'm so hesitant to share anything here. Everyone is more than willing to accept your info when you give it but nobody is going of the way to help you... Unless you claim you're a powerful woman in PR apparently. Lol

I'd say a Donna Karan New York PR woman is powerful.

:wink:

would it be smart to to use different rsvp services with the same name at the same locations? i dont know how nike would cancel seeing how its possible people can have your same first and last name anyways..how does that work?

Just wondering if anyone really has confirmed that the RO have already arrived at certain retailers? From my knowledge and the people that I have talked to said no.

Hi, i've been lurking this thread since June and I decided to add some infos from Italy. I'm a close friend to the owner of Slam Jam boutique here in Ferrara. As you may know Slam Jam had Yeezy 1 and 2 on the release day and they distribute Nike clothing all over Italy so they are very into the game. I had some chat with him in the past few days and he told me that they did not receive any instructions from Nike about an Yeezy 2 red release. They instead received the file with upcoming qs releases until January and yeezy was not it. I can also tell you that they received the yeezy 2 (plats and solars) the day before the release, so this might give some hope for a next week release. Sorry for my english.

Just wondering if anyone really has confirmed that the RO have already arrived at certain retailers? From my knowledge and the people that I have talked to said no.

lowkey we haven't. I think 2 people said it and it kinda turned into hearsay. somebody else said NTNY had em but an actual employee said they don't as far as he knows. might have just been speculation from the usual hypes

could the people that said stores got these in stock confirm their sources?

also lol at complex just stealing Mark's "timeline". you know theres no info out there when journalists are getting info from the rumor mill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom