Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just as easy as flipping a switch, these shoes come from half way across the world. Not to mention, they have to ship other shoes from the factory, in a order of which they're produced and set for release. Etc.
That is 100% wrong. There has been shoes that my brother's store were suppose to get for a certain release date and the shoes where still at their factory in China. They arrived the morning of the Saturday release date dropped shipped from China. So shipping from half way around the world is not a problem at all for Nike.

@Mark081990 you're famous
laugh.gif

...that's official confirmation that a lot of higherups are lurking this thread. I think Nike R&D are on here trying to get opinions on how to release these

Edit: I don't know how to tag people properly
frown.gif
well if nike really up in here.. then we really need to stop providing free comedy to them.  this **** is priceless

That is 100% wrong. There has been shoes that my brother's store were suppose to get for a certain release date and the shoes where still at their factory in China. They arrived the morning of the Saturday release date dropped shipped from China. So shipping from half way around the world is not a problem at all for Nike.

Well if you're 100% , why even come in here? They're not in your town. Might as well log off Nike Talk till Dec/Jan right?

lamekilla I see you haha. Obviously lots of people come in here for info. Complex is cool. They're not huge and have little to no influence in the sneaker world.

I'm just glad to see at least they properly credited NikeTalk unlike others who come in here, jack info, and call it their own.

And PO has provided us with some info. Most recently he has done a legit check on a pair.

no way nike stumbled across any shipping troubles, weather damages...etc anything on that like that altered the release date from october to nov.

that reason is so basic and vague.

nike is a billion dollar company, they have got to this point BECAUSE they know how to cross over those problems mentioned above.

nike wants the shoe to release when they say, nike company is a marketing genius.

Listen, didn't I say I was speculating? I also said OTHER factors could be involved, but used bad weather as an example. I've said this a few times now.

but their have been contradicting reports from these reps.

supposedly reps are deemed unreliable in this thread, so i wouldnt put my hopes with them. 

I dont think Nike cared when they came out. I think that KANYE was really pushing for October and due to the strong hand of "big corporation" Nike they didnt make it happen. Its gotta be a shot to Kanye that his own designed shoe is nicknamed after a month and it didnt happen. They have a lot coming out in the next few months especially with the NBA season underway. Kanye is a guy who is in control of basically everything in his life but not a Nike release. There was definitely a rift between the two because of this. Its been stated before in this thread, between the Lebron XI coming out, the DBs, and the Jordan wave in December, I think Nike didnt want to release til at least January/February. This is all just my opinion though...just like 95% of every post in this thread. 
It is obvious you have no concept in how big corporations operate.   Nike taking a shot at Kanye because of one of his songs, sounds absurd.  

Corporations always want to see growth not just month to month growth but year over year.   Nike's FY14 Q2 ends in November,FY14  Q1 showed growth of 8% from FY13.  If preliminary Q2 numbers don't reflect the desired growth, Nike can release a hot item like the Yeezy's to compensate for the shortcomings.   If Q2 growth is within plan, then they can just push the product to Q3 (Dec - Feb).  

Entertainment pairs get to the Nike office on 11/18. Release date has to be after that. Not sure how long after but that's a date to look forward to.

ol boy who posted the first on foot pix (other than Ye) with a legit pair posted a glow pic.

guess this makes it a official, the release pairs DO glow:

What made it official was KANYE wearing them @ Yeezus tour shows those who attended all saw them glow. Ridiculously

Well if you're 100% , why even come in here? They're not in your town. Might as well log off Nike Talk till Dec/Jan right?
The thing is that I don't know everything but it seems like I know a lot more than you. I think a lot of people in this forum would agree that you speculate on things that you absolutely don't know or have any experience with. There are a lot of people in this forum like myself that are just trying to get useful information. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom