Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled it and this came up.

Whos woody?

lmfao bro.  if i took a picture with some friends and i put a tie on and some yeezys on the table, you would assume i knew somebody?  your tweaking, d-bags take pics like this all the time.  and not everybody with a pair of yeezys is part of some secret circle

you guys are in here like

That meme :lol:

lmfao bro.  if i took a picture with some friends and i put a tie on and some yeezys on the table, you would assume i knew somebody?  your tweaking, d-bags take pics like this all the time.  and not everybody with a pair of yeezys is part of some secret circle

you guys are in here like
I certainly wouldn't assume you knew somebody anyway...

Y'all really need to leave those Nike reps alone man :lol:

they should instill a program that disconnects the chat if anything associated with Yeezy or Kanye is mentioned in the chat since it's obvious you're in that chat for no legitimate reason.

And shoutout that Complex article for copying an pasting this thread in the article written today about why no red Octobers :lol:

The IG famous dudes are the most annoying. Just cause they bought them dudes are on their **** saying "legit" lmao look at those dates :x

there was a rumor last year that lebron had an all red pair of Y2's... something about a shop down in miami lebron has a hand in, or he was in there with them, or something...

that was the first time i ever heard of these red ones...

That was me who said that.

Yeah, LeBron is part owner of Unknwn (unknwn.com).

And yes, he had a pair last year given to him during the playoffs. "They red, just red" is exactly what I was told. And if you remember, whoever leaked the Kobe pair apparently was in hot water due to leaking the picture.

I can believe that no only he (LeBron) had them, but that this time around it was kept under wraps, unlike Kobe's pair.

Last edited:
All these sources and "connects" (lol) saying this and that, but we have yet to see a single picture of the sneaker taken in North America (outside of the West family's pairs). Everyone is so sure they're in stock rooms across the county just like they were so sure the first 2 colorways were dropping on March 23, 2012. How'd that turn out? We all need to just chill and wait for Nike's announcement.

If anyone can shed some light on the remaining RSVP and prices. Which one are good and when they go on sale...I know this is the worst time to use a bot for the first time for this release.

All these sources and "connects" (lol) saying this and that, but we have yet to see a single picture of the sneaker taken in North America (outside of the West family's pairs). Everyone is so sure they're in stock rooms across the county just like they were so sure the first 2 colorways were dropping on March 23, 2012. How'd that turn out? We all need to just chill and wait for Nike's announcement.
This

I remember dudes camping out the front of the Beverly Centre HOH mid march before any announcement of release date. The thirst is crazy. There is nothing about them on nike.net, this combined with the employees saying only some Kobe 9 QS are on the release calendar leads me to believe the release is further away than everyone thinks

Also seen some fat *** who looked like action Bronson(not 100% sure it was him) with the beard at Mercer today. If he gets a pair soon u already know where he copped at

Nike is thinking about releasing them in October 2014 so that Kanye can keep the cool nick name on them! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom