Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These feels of seeing people with pairs 
sick.gif
, just drop them already Nike

Lol now I gotta stay out if this thread until I watch the game(got it recording on tv waiting for me until I get home)

Yeah I just saw them, but they can be Noldo's new Red October custom Air Jordan fours. 

Edit: They come with the gold lace tips. 

Last edited:
How do we know they are real. 

They could be though, it would make sense.

Kanye told Jay to get one of his boys to wear the Red Octobers tonight, because they know that tonight is a big game and a lot of people are gonna be watching.

How do we know they are real. 

They could be though, it would make sense.

Kanye told Jay to get one of his boys to wear the Red Octobers tonight, because they know that tonight is a big game and a lot of people are gonna be watching.

If they're fake, its like a oxymoron with those seats and how much THOSE cost alone! LOL

Just chatted with a Nike rep and they really don't want to share info. I even said "so you guys know the release but just cant tell right"

And she was like I really don't know much about the release info.

Yeah right. 
They really don't know. Take it how you wnt... they know they're releasing soon, just not exactly yet.

This release is totally under wraps.

Also seen some fat *** who looked like action Bronson(not 100% sure it was him) with the beard at Mercer today. If he gets a pair soon u already know where he copped at

He's a manager or a higher up at nike seen him around for a minute, his name is Damien I think. If you know about Nike Football Society he's in with the people that know.

Dude to the left of the guy wearing the RO's is Jay-z boy Emery and to his left is his other boy Tah Tah.  If anyone knows them cats figure out who that is with the RO's and get some info!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom