Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gave my size 10 pair to Q because I love toronto 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by 18th letter

2 or 3 stores got them last time. I think Wish is getting them this time around, no word on Walters.
yall know damn well Walter's in going to get them. Wish sounds good. Where else though? I really came in the thread b/c I was bored but I saw a lot of nonsense on twitter about HOH getting these? Is that confirmed to?
where is walter's?
ATL

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

i gave my size 10 pair to Q because I love toronto 
alien.gif

Damn even K-Town made an appearance...the hype will be STRONG for these things...

Where is TY or CubanBee with detailed pics.....

Funny...FTL Corp still has no CONFIRMATION of release....one of two things is possible...Nike made them sign some sort of agreement they wouldn't disclose info....or they are not getting them (very unlikely)

Originally Posted by kingofny04

"Friends and family" should be receiving their Yeezy 2's this week. Expect a lot more images within the next few days (Friday-Tuesday).

Someone was right.....

OMG that pic is nutz...

anyway any info on the south? Dallas I guess would be West though.

glues stains and funky stitching??...I was prepared to drop stupid $...doesn't mean I don't want them, just means imma have to reconsider my "max price".

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

glues stains and funky stitching??...I was prepared to drop stupid $ on these, but looks like imma have to reconsider.
You know I saw that and I'm a bit concerned myself. I'll just make sure IF I get my hands on a pair I inspect them prior to purchase...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

glues stains and funky stitching??...I was prepared to drop stupid $ on these, but looks like imma have to reconsider.
You know I saw that and I'm a bit concerned myself. I'll just make sure IF I get my hands on a pair I inspect them prior to purchase...

So if a pair is not up to your standards you won't purchase? lol @ passing up a chance to have these cause of quality concerns.

glues stains and funky stitching??...I was prepared to drop stupid $...doesn't mean I don't want them, just means imma have to reconsider my "max price".
Yeah I was little turned off by the glue stains too, lol. You'd think this product would be triple quality checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom