Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also people around my way are acting like they already got them. Talking about multiple when many of them wont even be able to get one pair.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Nike screwed up big time. They should have made these a true QS and released them without info to eliminate camping. people will be camping within a few hours.

After they cop their South Beach Lebrons ,  they gone get right back in line 
laugh.gif

Resellers about to fund their new whips and cribs with these. Can see these easily starting at $2000 with all the hype.Going to be a b to get these in the bay. 
eyes.gif

Online or bust for me. I don't want to deal with camping out for these at all. If I don't get them, oh well, just money in my pocket I guess. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Online or bust for me. I don't want to deal with camping out for these at all. If I don't get them, oh well, just money in my pocket I guess. 
laugh.gif

so far word is no NDC release
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DWalk31

These will be more available than y'all think...

Until nike says otherwise they will be handled with extreme caution
laugh.gif

even if nike announced the number of pairs and stores there will still be chaos, and rightfully so.

^^^^ wouldnt surprise me if they dont show official black images till they release. One for the streets on for the officials. So many celebs got black over grey from what we have seen.

this thread is about to blow up im sure

but this is gonna be nuts, other than niketown sf and hoh i cant think of another spot that even has a shot at getting these out in the bay

gonna be tough with no online

Anybody in NC(preferably Charlotte or Gboro) need someone to roll wit to get these? Hit me up....I'm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom