Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ny and Chi are covered but what about the rest? Regional Colorways? Kind of messed up and guarantee whole states well only get numbers comparable to one store in either chi or Ny(like 6 for a store here, 6 for a state in the midwest). I think someone here said the GQ dude said 3 restocks, I can believe that with majority of America getting shafted on this.

saw this on tumblr... this just some random kid with a pair?
tumblr_m502hbz73Q1qld57yo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Just a question for you Chicago NTers.

Out of the four spots mentioned but not confirmed, which would you think would be the most popular? RSVP or STA? I plan on driving up Thursday.
i'm assuming all are doing raffles/auction... no point in camping.

And if you are camping, Thursday is gonna be too late. 

lmao I promise im not built for this anymore...Damn Kanye why you want fellow celebs in yo kicks?...I bet they ain't been jamming to your last few albums (WTT excluded).Give us consumers first dibs...celebs will be following our instagrams.

hate releases like these, people get real shady, im going to attempt to get my pair but with only one store in my state getting them idk how it will happen

Originally Posted by manifresh

i think only one store in houston is getting them not a good chance of me getting em
EXCLUSIVE TASTE IS GETTING THEM BUT SOLD OUT OF THEIR PRE-ORDERS AT $1600 A POP.

PREMIUM GOODS HAS 1 PAIR THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC BUT CAMPERS ARE ALREADY OUT THERE FOR THAT ONE PAIR.

ACTIVE ATHLETE SAYS THEY MAY  GET THEM BUT NOT SURE AND IF THEY DO THEY ADMITTED TO ME ON THE PHONE THAT THEY PROBABLY WON'T EVER SEE THE SALES FLOOR.

HOH IS A VERY BLEAK PROSPECT OF RECEIVING THESE ACCORDING TO THE DM AND STORE MANAGER AT THE MV RELEASE TODAY.

Seriously, what is the point of this shoe if it's almost impossible for the regular public to get it? Just make them for celebrities and shady sneaker stores and that's it. This release is a JOKE. I really want the grey pair in an 11 but I have no chance.

Originally Posted by jst628

saw this on tumblr... this just some random kid with a pair?
tumblr_m502hbz73Q1qld57yo1_500.jpg

I think his other friend got the platinums early.  They must have a good connect.

Those are allegedly Big Sean's pairs from what I was told.

I don't think he can wear them because of the Adidas deal and hooked those kids up for whatever reason.

I think I'm gonna take a trip down to 34th on my lunch break to see what's good.. feels pointless going there to possibly see some heads lined up or maybe not even get any info because stores still don't even know.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I think I'm gonna take a trip down to 34th on my lunch break to see what's good.. feels pointless going there to possibly see some heads lined up or maybe not even get any info because stores still don't even know.

I'm gonna check it out Monday morning. I work close to Footaction, I want to see if I know anyone waiting in line. I lined up there for the concord release.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

91hwk9.jpg

You right.

If this sneaker is really this impossible to get, but yet every single A and B list celebrity can get a pair, why not just let it be known that the shoe is more geared towards celebs than it is to the general public smh. Kanye and Nike are lames! And yes i'm mad lol.. Big ups to people like Kevin Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom