Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 18th letter

which store is that in the pic?

WP_000166.jpeg

Footaction on 34th

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man....  More money than the average American in a whole year...  Brother please....  
roll.gif

Did dude seriously say more then the average American makes a week?!
roll.gif
He ain't fooling nobody lol

Please...if I can get some help from someone with the style number and color codes of this sneaker. I have a connect that can list every store that is getting these. GUARANTEED. All I need is the style and color numbers of both sneakers. PM me! I'll list all of the stores if I can get that info.

Any word on a Mexico release? I know the First released there. Anyone know if NSW 1902 still exist? They don't update their twitter very often. Lol

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

which store is that in the pic?

WP_000166.jpeg

Kanye’s Air Yeezy II Sneakers Draws iPhone 5 Like Crowds

If you happen to pass by your local Foot Locker, Footaction, or just about any store that sells sneakers today, you might notice a trail of people camped out in front of the store. No, it’s not an Occupy Foot Locker movement, but it is people waiting in line to purchase the first pairs of Kanye West’s new Nike Air Yeezy II sneakers.

Kanye’s Yeezy II sneaks won’t actually make it on to store shelves until June 9th, but we’re seeing several “camps

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man....  More money than the average American in a whole year...  Brother please....  
roll.gif

^^^This...lol.  Who ever paid $1500 for those MV Elites is a Pure T Fool!  Better yet $3k for the Yeezy 1's too...I'll be honest and tell you the Greys I got as a gift, I dropped $600 for the Tan/Nets on the bay, and I was one of the few lucky people to get a pair of Black/Pinks online for retail from NDC...I don't think many people will pay retail for the Yeezy 2's...we can all dream though right? 

HOH HOUSTON FINALLY JUST CONFIRMED THAT THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM AND LET EVERYONE OUT THERE KNOW.

CAMPERS ARE LEAVING.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOH HOUSTON FINALLY JUST CONFIRMED THAT THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM AND LET EVERYONE OUT THERE KNOW.

CAMPERS ARE LEAVING.

Damn. How many HoH does houston have?

I need to know if anyone of the 3 DFW HoHs will have em. PM me if you know.

Originally Posted by Yepr

HoH Chicago kicked people out of line.
Not letting people camp out bc they "still dont know" if they're getting them.
So the guys who were posted up last night got treated and sent home.
RSVP is selling them for $700 and that line is about 8 deep from what I heard, maybe more now.
STA is said to have a raffle, as I thought they would with this type of drop.
They said they do not have them in stock as of yet though.

Update: Heard word that RSVP will raffle & LDRS will sell for $1500.
IDK how accurate this infor may or may not be, take it for what its worth. 

We haven't said anything to anyone, leave LDRS out of it.
Customers from our database that patronize the store on the regular will be the first to get any info.

CAMPERS ARE LEAVING.
Hurt Feelings For Sure!

CAMPERS ARE LEAVING.

Damn. How many HoH does houston have?

I need to know if anyone of the 3 DFW HoHs will have em. PM me if you know.

THERE ARE 3 OF THEM HERE. NONE OF THEM ARE GETTING THE YEEZY.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by 3Chainz

Auj8YM0CEAIz2nd.jpg:large

Store On 72nd Street

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.

It would also be cool if they were charging retail. They want 7fiddy

I'll pay 1000 for these. Thats 700 too much honestly. I just need a spot to get them. Anyone wanna hook up an 8.5 in black?
And any NYC / NJ Locations would be amazing. I know theres a picture with all of the stores that got the 1's. Please lmk.

Originally Posted by dharv

Please...if I can get some help from someone with the style number and color codes of this sneaker. I have a connect that can list every store that is getting these. GUARANTEED. All I need is the style and color numbers of both sneakers. PM me! I'll list all of the stores if I can get that info.

From Google

Nike Air Yeezy 2
Black/Solar Red
508214-006

Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
508214-010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom