Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have never looked at these pictures... I swore after I melted when I saw the galaxies and alllowed myself to pay reseller price I would never let it happen to me again. Well....

IT HAPPENED... call me a hypebeast or whatever you want IDC, I dont care about public approval. these are amazing. I am blessed to have a good paying job and can pick these Tier zero or whatever you want to call these releases up to put in my collection, but I remember when I started collecting 13 years ago I was a kid, $100 dollars was A LOT OF MONEY.... as a matter of fact IT STILL IS. I can not see a way a hard working young (wo)man can afford to pay reseller prices and still take care of  HIS/HER priorities.... and to me that means Nike has lost track of what is important. The majority of us started as youth and have just carried on this hobby but it seems as though they have forgotten where it all began....  

Also.... noticed on the nike launch schedule there is absolutlely nothing scheduled for the 13th of April... RIGHT NOW..... wonder if this could be an indicator that these will be up and kept the release schedule clear so there aren't huge server issues like the last few HUGE releases have gone. anyways rant off...

either way... I'm smitten.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Those actually look really nice. Confirmation for the release date besides that website( April 13th??)

It will be that weekend for sure.

Everyone worried about getting these just needs to be on point with the major local sneaker shops and they will be alright. Not many places are going to allow week+ campouts. Im positive if anyone in NYC goes to line up right now stores will tell them to leave.

So you're saying these will be available in much larger quantities then last time?

If not theres no way

The details on them are
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I really hope that I have a shot at getting these even though my chances are pretty slim looking
tired.gif

Damn I cant wait till will get detailed pics of the solar reds. but there Pure Platinum's will be copped!! Failing will not be an option
pimp.gif

the good music album should come out that day too since its being rumored to be done already

Copped for sure minus the buffoonery as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cats are gonna be acting out of character for these...
Get your water jugs restocked the taste of salt will be plentiful.

Funny how everyone wants the pure platinums now after dudes were bashing them when Ye wore them in london for fashion week

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Funny how everyone wants the pure platinums now after dudes were bashing them when Ye wore them in london for fashion week

I always liked them,but to be truthfull they probalylook closer to the pics yeezy had on then these high res altered pics we just got,either way I'm coppin X2

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by Fuman

Mad people already camping for theses man its gonna be tough to get them joints.
Buts its a deff copp.
That's why I'm hoping for a raffle. I have school to worry about. I can't be taking week(s) off.
And with tuition these days, I really can't afford reseller prices

i liked the wolf grey colorway from the beginning and seeing those pics today, i'm pretty sure i want a pair. guess i'll have to wait and see how many will be dropping. 

I too liked them from the beginning, missed out on the Yeezy 1, and don't plan on missing out on the Yeezy 2, and I will take any color way, doesn't matter, would love to have a Yeezy in my collection, and judging by the detail of the aforementioned pics, I am sure I can make any color way work

It amuses me to see some people saying "at first I was gonna pass but now I'm copping" you knew you wanted the shoes before these detailed pictures surfaced now the hype has set within...don't fight the urge...

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Not on here. It was pretty much a split as to what pair people liked.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

It amuses me to see some people saying "at first I was gonna pass but now I'm copping" you knew you wanted the shoes before these detailed pictures surfaced now the hype has set within...don't fight the urge...

pretty much. the grey/platinum is the only one i like so far. i hope they drop a bunch of pairs. i don't care if i own a shoe that isn't very "exclusive".

Also just a thought, from past hyped up sneaker releases it always seems that whatever the ebay pre-order price is, after the shoe actually sells out the reseller price is significantly higher. even tho it seems like the price couldnt get any higher than those *f___ing ridiculous* pre-orders. again just a thought please refrain from fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom