Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hozer

Confirmed Information Pertaining to Canada Only! (Extrapolate as you may)

No Footlockers or Champs will be getting the Yeezy 2.  The only stores in Canada that will be selling it are the 3 Tier 0 counts in the country... The same stores that got the Galaxies.  One can assume these are probably releasing in 'galaxy' quantity (in Canada at the very least)

Posts like this is what makes people go campout for 2 weeks.....

When I said Foot Locker and Footaction I was talking about the Major NYC locations (Natives know which ones I am talking about). I wish I could compile a list for you guys but there is only so much I can do. Like I said before not EVERY Foot Locker location will get these, it may be limited to HOHs or it may be limited to the ones with the highest earnings.

Im not spreading the info to tell you guys that they will be easy to get, Im doing it so you know what to expect and where you should look to find these.

u have to go back an find where it actually started at an then trace it to africa/egypt an see what the symbols an so on really men not what u think they men its a difference in fact an wgat u think which is an opinion go research it an see what u find an not on wiki or youtube....but back to the shoes they are sick but i will pass got the all 3 of the yeezy 1 so im good

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

via ISS...

"Egyptian mythology inspires the rubber Horus logo on the tongue..."

bring on all the
eyes.gif
but if u do ur research... Horus/Ra = the Sun god = Satan = pass for me.

come at me!
good. more for us people that aren't constrained to religious beliefs.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by higuy

what's with all the essays

wassup man!
hehehe, registered a few years ago and only posting now. in the yeezy thread of all places.  hated the first ones. love the second. im aboard the hype train.

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

u have to go back an find where it actually started at an then trace it to africa/egypt an see what the symbols an so on really men not what u think they men its a difference in fact an wgat u think which is an opinion go research it an see what u find an not on wiki or youtube....but back to the shoes they are sick but i will pass got the all 3 of the yeezy 1 so im good

I really wanted the grey yeezy 1.. They were the best to me followed close by the black/pink

for some reason i like the net yeezy 1 the best i dont know what it is but they just look so sexy to me lol

Wow you people need to get out of here with all of that BS!!! This is an air yeezy 2 thread not some dumb illuminati/2012 dumb conspiracy thread.

It's just a shoe. It's just symbols on a shoe. Some might call it a gimmick. Controversy creates hype... Go figure....

All this talk about ye and j worshipping Satan....cmon man....

I believe that the Illuminati exists.

I believe Kanye is a puppet of Jay-Z's, and most importantly, real billionaires.

I've done my research. But this is a shoe forum. And I'd still rock these.

All that matters to me is my well-being as well as my fam's, and I believe Kanye's mother's soul will eventually save him from the overt Satanism that he's been displaying since she "passed" (got murdered).

Bottom line is I'd still cop for retail :tongue:

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I believe that the Illuminati exists.

I believe Kanye is a puppet of Jay-Z's, and most importantly, real billionaires.

I've done my research. But this is a shoe forum. And I'd still rock these.

All that matters to me is my well-being as well as my fam's, and I believe Kanye's mother's soul will eventually save him from the overt Satanism that he's been displaying since she "passed" (got murdered).

Bottom line is I'd still cop for retail :tongue:

Okay, man. 

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

I just wanted to give this thread 24 hrs. after the pic just to see how fast it was gonna blow up and how many opinions were gonna change
eek.gif
I wanted them from the jump so who in ATL tryna start this line pm me.

smh I live in ATL and i for damn sure cant afford to stand in line for 20+ days... you must either be in HS, college, or rich
I hope im not the only one in ATL  that plams to camp for less than a week, cause anything more than that is foolish
laugh.gif

at least all the illuminati crap is over with before page 40. I wish Nike would decide to pull an eastbay and put a certified rep in this thread, then we might finally start to get some real info.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by quik1987

yeah, they look really good...

can't wait to wear 'em...
pimp.gif

I swear you used to mention that you hate this shoe up and down, but now you can't wait to copp?

the hell you talking about?

as soon as i posted the first detailed pix the world had seen of these 4 or 5 months ago, i was one of the first to say yeezy 2 > yeezy 1, imo...

i was on the fence at first, like most, as we just hadn't seen 'em well enough... and i even said i didn't wanna like 'em so i could save the money, but never once did i ever say i hated these... stop fabricating stuff...
indifferent.gif

No you werent. You were FIRST TO SAY, Yeezy 1> Yeezy 2.  You didn't even like the "watermelon" yeezys as much first. Now all of a sudden you like that and cant wait to cop? Hypebeast at its finest.

i thought all the bickering would stop after official photos dropped....guess it won't stop til official release info comes out

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by quik1987

I swear you used to mention that you hate this shoe up and down, but now you can't wait to copp?

the hell you talking about?

as soon as i posted the first detailed pix the world had seen of these 4 or 5 months ago, i was one of the first to say yeezy 2 > yeezy 1, imo...

i was on the fence at first, like most, as we just hadn't seen 'em well enough... and i even said i didn't wanna like 'em so i could save the money, but never once did i ever say i hated these... stop fabricating stuff...
indifferent.gif

No you werent. You were FIRST TO SAY, Yeezy 1> Yeezy 2.  You didn't even like the "watermelon" yeezys as much first. Now all of a sudden you like that and cant wait to cop? Hypebeast at its finest.

oh word?

go search the thread and prove it...

i didn't like them all that much at first, but my main complaint was that they are rehashing the same colorways tho, not about the overall design of the shoe.

as soon as i posted my detailed pix from the concert, i said yeezy 2 > yeezy 1... cuz i finally got a good look at 'em... specifically when that pic was posted of the 1's next to the 2's... go search the thread and see, and stop talking out your @$%...
wink.gif

i really wanted to not like these, cuz it woulda been money saved, but they're dope. simple as that.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom