Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by higuy

lol is NikeVandal refunding if he's wrong? Or does he get to walk away with $$$

Yeah, right, refunding if he's wrong. LOL people are such sheep on here. The entire idea of buying information on when a tweet is going to drop, just to still have to refresh twitter like the rest of us who will be getting a notification at that time anyways shows how screwed up this forum is, and how STUPID a lot of users are. Did you guys make it out of high school? the 8th grade? Just incredible really.
if i was a scammer id be jealous i didnt think of the idea first. $$$ without having to even buy a pair. people be willing to drop $100 easy instead of $2000+

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

if anyone can hook me up with a little info I would greatly appreciate it, and im sure your paypal would to

Bout the NDC release? Lmk, I'll split whatever the cost is.
tongue.gif

If you guys are serious, lmk I'm down to split.

Yeah, right, refunding if he's wrong. LOL people are such sheep on here. The entire idea of buying information on when a tweet is going to drop, just to still have to refresh twitter like the rest of us who will be getting a notification at that time anyways shows how screwed up this forum is, and how STUPID a lot of users are. Did you guys make it out of high school? the 8th grade? Just incredible really.
if i was a scammer id be jealous i didnt think of the idea first. $$$ without having to even buy a pair. people be willing to drop $100 easy instead of $2000+
You're absolutely correct. It's a great way to scam people. But that's what this forum and community should be AGAINST. And yet here you have fools who can't see past their own feet (or maybe all they see past their own feet are this God-like, game changing pair of __ Yeezy 2's).
WAKE UP SHEEP

Originally Posted by debs 168

nikevandal is right tho. nike doesn't give a @#$$ about us. so why should we care what he does with the info? especially if it benefits us.

Nike doesn't care. Why should they? Anyone who thinks the largest sneaker manufacturer in the world cares about "us" is beyond naive. But you're equally naive if you think shelling out $100 to some chump is a good idea or "benefits us." It's ridiculous the amount of stupidity floating around here right now.
who here is shelling out 100 dollars for info, tho?
ppl are trying to pool their money together to pay for the info. reading is fundamental.
and paying 10 dollars each is a hell of a lot better than paying 2500 dollars each.
eyes.gif

nikevandal is right tho. nike doesn't give a @#$$ about us. so why should we care what he does with the info? especially if it benefits us.

Nike doesn't care. Why should they? Anyone who thinks the largest sneaker manufacturer in the world cares about "us" is beyond naive. But you're equally naive if you think shelling out $100 to some chump is a good idea or "benefits us." It's ridiculous the amount of stupidity floating around here right now.
ppl are trying to pool their money together to pay for the info. reading is fundamental.
and paying 10 dollars each is a hell of a lot better than paying 2500 dollars each.
eyes.gif
Reading is fundamental? No, having some common sense is. Doesn't matter if you're pooling your money or not, you're just feeding the beast and tossing money out the window to another false prophet. And you're all too stupid to even realize that NO BUYING/SELLING doesn't mean just the Y2 shoe. Everyone should be banned for being the moronic lowest common denominator bringing this community down. Can't even see it, the whole lot of you...

just to clarify im not calling nikevandal a scammer. i dont know anything about him other than he could very well have inside info.

the next easy $$$ idea would be to organize these pools for $10, collect as much as you can (say it goes 30 deep), pay nikevandal $100, you made yourself a quick $200 lol.

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

I was like you when my dude vandal had the info on the Nets and there was no twitter telling you when they drop. I was like psh yeah right $25 to know what time they gonna drop no thanks... Later that day, vandal and some dudes who paid up came showing off their email confirmation screencaps... I regret not paying those $25
30t6p3b.gif

Plus I dont have the time to be on the computer refreshing constantly for 48hrs and by the time you get the twitter notification 1,000+ dudes have added them to their carts.

You noobs are about to mess up everybody who already dropped bread to nikevandal by holding up billboards advertising your schemes... Take that to PMs so those who paid still get their info.. Play smart guys, that's why he is charging $100 because no matter what info he would have given for free, there would have been 1000 posts asking for the same damn info he dropped... Same people crying for help on these have probably never helped, nor would help out anyone if they had info..

eyes.gif
Reading is fundamental? No, having some common sense is. Doesn't matter if you're pooling your money or not, you're just feeding the beast and tossing money out the window to another false prophet. And you're all too stupid to even realize that NO BUYING/SELLING doesn't mean just the Y2 shoe. Everyone should be banned for being the moronic lowest common denominator bringing this community down. Can't even see it, the whole lot of you...
thanks mom, i appreciate the advice.

grin.gif

just to clarify im not calling nikevandal a scammer. i dont know anything about him other than he could very well have inside info.

the next easy $$$ idea would be to organize these pools for $10, collect as much as you can (say it goes 30 deep), pay nikevandal $100, you made yourself a quick $200 lol.

It doesn't matter if he's got legitimate info or not. Niketalk is not a place where information about a release should be sold. It's not a place where scummy Nike employees should be making thousands of dollars by leaking confidential information. It's not a place that should be quenching the thirst of ignorant fools willing to do anything to get their hands on a pair of shoes. This guy is just a reseller, and yet all the schills on here will knock resellers and then pool their money to get this guy's info. I hope you still all get shut out and start to re-evaluate yourselves.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??
no,
this is a strictly resell sneaker.

leave it to celebs to pay crazy prices, any normal person is getting robbed for these.
BLEEEE DAT!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??
no,
this is a strictly resell sneaker.

leave it to celebs to pay crazy prices, any normal person is getting robbed for these.
BLEEEE DAT!
so people will pay 2000 for a shoe they will just look at and resell back for 2200? makes no sense. if i get a pair i'll wear it, but not in the urban or garbage neighborhoods

i have people e-mailing me if nikevandal is legit

i got 4 of them in the past hour or so

i don't know i am waiting for him to reach me

but i am sure hes legit

for the older niketalkers remember when i used to sell "free info" or whatever you want to call it

402945942.jpg

i call it a business card BTW there not for sale and there worthless now 

let money eat
i would sell the yezzy info if i had it and i know any of you would be doing the same thing 

Would you guys rather huddle around your computer 24/7 ALL weekend pulling who knows how many all nighters/// OR not worry about the time and go on with your life as normal for that freedom with the info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom