Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I'm past trying to get these. Now im planning on camping at HOH tomorrow to catch ppl picking up their pairs.

i think thats the best shot at catching a "steal" all these people paying box price, maybe there is someone willing to let them go from 800-1000$ 
grin.gif
I think you misunderstood...
roll.gif
I can only speak for me personally.  Ifffff I happen to get them and feel like getting rid of them, I would let em go for somewhere around 1-1.2k.  $800 is too low, but 1-1.5k you will be able to find some for that mark my words.  Not everyone wants to sit on these for months on end just to make 2k if they know they can sell them instantly for 1.5k

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Don't mention boxden on here B. NT isn't ready.  

Bunch of herbs on that site.

KidConnection writes:

Good, Stay far from the link.
LMAO @ 'bunch of herbs'.. straight comedy
roll.gif
. I feel you, I come across some of their threads when I'm downloading from the jukebox....let's just say it's on a whole other level over there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i sold my blk pink 1.5 years later for 800. bought some alden indy (indiana jones) boots instead. made some other dude happy and I love my aldens - prob last longer than yeezys with regular wear. don't regret it.
THIS
pimp.gif
  Good purchase, sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

People are posting "yuku" because yuku acts up and the only way to see the current page is to post something, otherwise your time traveling in the past.
I'm aware bruh.

Pepper your angus?!?!?

watch out ur comments bro ^

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FOR THOSE THAT PAID VANDAL.

MESSAGE HIM YOUR CONTACT EMAIL ALONG WITH WHAT PAYPAL EMAIL YOU USED.

NOW.

Now huh? Interesting.
Is any of this worth quoting.  Is NikeVandal legit with his info and connected to higher ups?  the thought of paying someone for  "info" especially regarding a release that has been as secretive as this one seems crazy shady.  And why now? 
I personally believe this drop will be so random and will not even be this weekend.  That's just my guess.  Hell they might not even release on NDC this whole next week.  Watch.

So NDC just said the yeezy 2s will not release at midnight tonight, they will release Saturday but she would not disclose a time

Originally Posted by Stussy

So NDC just said the yeezy 2s will not release at midnight tonight, they will release Saturday but she would not disclose a time

welcome to yesterday, bro. 

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Chicago no HoH? Fuuuuu

But hey if you want to get a baseball bat shoved up your *!+* there is Succezzzzzzz, the scummiest place on earth!
Nothing wrong with that place...well that is if you want to pay 1K + for them and feel like a boss
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

FRESH SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN $+#!!*@ WARNER ROBINS GA IS A $+#!!*@ JOKE!! WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A RANDOM %!+ STORE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS CARRY THE SHOES?!! IT WAS A $+#!!*@ WASTE OF MY TIME!! THEY TOLD EVERYONE THEY WERE GONNA START $+#!!*@ MAKING A LINE AT 6 PM AND PEOPLE DROVE HOURS TO GET THE $+#!!*@ SHOE AND THEY PASSED OUT THE WRISTBANDS AT $+#!!*@ 9 AM!!! !$$% THIS PLACE!! !$$% %!+ %@!$*%
Allow me,
Translation.
My fellow chaps and I were informed the line was forming at a local store in Warner Robins, Georgia. We were told the line would form at 6PM only to drive multiple hours and find out it had started hours early at 9AM.I am pretty upset, to say the least.

I live in atlanta my homeboy stays in warner robins. he advised me of the bull S&*( before i came needless to say i am upset they really did some foul stuff with that he said that they will camp out start at 6 pm he said nothing about wristbands smh. 

I'm currently in Texas for school and this one store near me has the Yeezy 2 and they're charging 2K for a pair. smfh

they did this for the the Y1 too, nobody wants to report them to Nike cuz it's the only place around here that's getting them

so much trolling and wrong information from people with no sources.

Take EVERYTHING for a grain of salt until somebody that's credible drops info.

Pacmans Instantly sold out...I clicked link almost instantly and droped down the size and checked out and was sold out already...Took about 10 seconds.

Originally Posted by hostos

Is it possible that ndc be lying about not releasing before 8am?

Your thirst is astonishing
Never known Nike to out right lie about any release 
roll.gif

Why would they even do that?

roll.gif

Nike Vandal just hit me up askin if I'm still buying his info...I replied with; I thought you were banned, plus theres people saying that you refunded cash. He replies with "NikeVandal: i am banned but i can still message i do have the info they are referring to the other dude who was trollin and refunded people cause he actually got... "

Ummmmmm.........What???

Gonna be out of commission from about 4 PM to midnight tomorrow night, save for my iPhone with non-wifi internet. These things better drop tomorrow am or early afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom