Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm literally worried to wear them for 3 reasons
1. the white will get dirty. i don't even like wearing my cool greys or concords cause i dont like em all yellow on the bottom

2. i go to law school near the ghetto and could get jacked

3. i could get jacked anywhere or step in gum or bird *@@+

but mostly the first reason, which is why i want the solars now, lol

LUCKILY RSVP STILL HAD THESE STILL IN STOCK WHEN THE SITE CAME BACK UP

bf936d206e6fef79c467de46baf2a6ad7b7d3610_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

In all seriousness. How much are you willing to pay. Someone stated they might not wear em now that's CRAY! Say prices drop and it's like sept would you cop for 750? If the answer is yes then you really want them. If not just say you might have the hypebeast virus. Forgot the blame game I'll play the wait game. Just a black pair in 10.5 thank you FROA (future resellers of America)

I'd pay $750 quick. These, however probably will not go below $1500.

Originally Posted by you right

Now i dont have anything when i check my order status. Received confirmation at 4 am today..

u freaked me out. once u get confirm u should be okay but mine are still in my order status

Just add RSVP to the list of shady stores for this release especially. It amazes me that Nike is even okay with stores publicly admitting they were selling them out the door for $1,100 (i.e. Burn Rubber in Detroit). That's the kinda stuff that should get your license revoked and be permanently cut off from selling Nike shoes and clothing. Then again, as we've seen from this release, there is no commitment to the consumer at all. It will be interesting to try and actually figure out how many pairs of each CW are out there, but it seems like 3-5K per CW is probably an accurate guess. How many Y1's were there in each colorway? Wasn't it 10K for a total of 30K? Still doesn't make a lot of sense to me that they cut the total number of pairs of Y2 released by 2/3.

People spending $3,000 on a shoe with a $245 MSRP thats already marked up 52% from its actual value??? Y'all wanna be "cool" that bad??? You like Kanye West THAT MUCH??? You like Nike THAT MUCH??? LMAO!!! Honestly this sneaker thing, game, collecting, whatever you wanna call epitomizes exactly why our country is F'D up right now, SMH! Gotta love it, ignorance is bliss for real! Hate to see how you lames act if Bieber or Gaga released a shoe with Nike. You'd have 12 year old suburban white girls and 45 years old mothers involved in shootouts.

Originally Posted by Harding

People spending $3,000 on a shoe with a $245 MSRP thats already marked up 52% from its actual value??? Y'all wanna be "cool" that bad??? You like Kanye West THAT MUCH??? You like Nike THAT MUCH??? LMAO!!! Honestly this sneaker thing, game, collecting, whatever you wanna call epitomizes exactly why our country is F'D up right now, SMH! Gotta love it, ignorance is bliss for real! Hate to see how you lames act if Bieber or Gaga released a shoe with Nike. You'd have 12 year old suburban white girls and 45 years old mothers involved in shootouts.
dont be mad. you could say the same thing about the 11s that drop past two xmas's

Originally Posted by bartleby

Originally Posted by Harding

dont be mad. you could say the same thing about the 11s that drop past two xmas's
I think he did just say that about sneaker collecting in general. People dropping that kind of money and getting this irrational over a pair of shoes just shoes you how out of control it has become. Look at this thread, people shelled out collectively thousands of dollars to some moron just to try and get the time these would drop on NDC. Can't you all see how bad that is for this community? How poorly it reflects on each and every one of us who are a part of it?

Originally Posted by bartleby

i'm literally worried to wear them for 3 reasons
1. the white will get dirty. i don't even like wearing my cool greys or concords cause i dont like em all yellow on the bottom

2. i go to law school near the ghetto and could get jacked

3. i could get jacked anywhere or step in gum or bird *@@+

but mostly the first reason, which is why i want the solars now, lol
4. theyre shoes at the end of it all so who gives a @+#!.
5. either wear em and get your $$s worth or pass em on to the next person that will.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

In all seriousness. How much are you willing to pay. Someone stated they might not wear em now that's CRAY! Say prices drop and it's like sept would you cop for 750? If the answer is yes then you really want them. If not just say you might have the hypebeast virus. Forgot the blame game I'll play the wait game. Just a black pair in 10.5 thank you FROA (future resellers of America)

I'd pay $750 quick. These, however probably will not go below $1500.

Don't worry it always drop. Beyond words to describe how the game is. But if I can't cop for that price later down the road no biggie. Can't miss something you never had. Until then stack for reseller price because if people I mean hypebeast didn't exist and people bought to wear then you would be sol. How bad do you want these is the question.

im probably just gonna keep em and abruptly end my collection. i think the foam galaxy's opened up a pandora's box w/ must-have shoes reselling for over 1.5k. 

Originally Posted by greentrees24

Umm.. Log on this morning, see 2 of something in my cart. Click,  TWO FUGGIN PLATS +!@?? Try checking out, same #@% as last night. I mean +!@? Two plats? Thats literally impossible. Sold out for one and you cant cop two of the same color. WHY YOU  GOTTA TEASE ME NIKE!!?
tired.gif

There gonna be any place selling these online? I was peepin RSVP but #@% lagged out. I'd drop half a stack on solars real talk, size 13. Thats a pipe dream tho.
THIS gives me hope. The checkout system is so jacked that pairs are seemingly accounted for when they actually aren't. I still can't see the "mylocker" portion of my NDC account. I've heard reports of Yeezys being trapped in their...

Originally Posted by townbidness

@trappedintime i thought there was only 3k pairs per colorway for the Y1

You're probably right. I was never a huge fan of the Y1, didn't pay a lot of attention to them. Just too bulky for me. I like these cause they are certainly a slimmer, sleeker shoe. Truly did like the design... just not 2K much! Any way you cut it though, seems like Nike could have dropped as many or more than the total Y1 release, which if it was 3K pairs of each colorway, they still didn't match the total Y1 numbers. Making it more exclusive doesn't really do anything for their brand in the long run IMO, and honestly this shoe didn't even get as much hype in the media as the Concords did.

Originally Posted by nike4ever

is it dumb of me to want the yeezy 2 because of the glow in the dark soles?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

i don't even like the high top bulky style of these shoes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just cop the KDIV All Star/Galaxy instead. Has an awesome glow in the dark sole, and isn't a high top. Not to mention you'd be saving yourself a couple thousand...

i'm just thinking about i could buy with 1 stack...2 stacks. ipad...macbook. some beats headphones. hype kills. i would not be surprised if nike is already prepping the zen colorway. 

Really curious to see how all this plays out with NDC. Obviously they are going to cancel a lot of orders and say they over sold the shoe. Prob give some a 15% coupon or some bs to try and console them. In the end though there will just be a huge misallocation of these and once some ship out, there will be leftovers somewhere in some warehouse. Once this is determined it is possible there will be some minor "restock" but don't count on anything major. Just my 2 cents. I missed out like everyone else obv.

Just checked out my 2 pairs of both Black/Grey sz 8.5. Had them held but decided to wait till the coast was clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom