Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

dudes are hungry in this thread
black_guy_eating_cereal.gif

Spoiler [+]
me too
who eats like that? dude looks crazy

Can't believe this shoe might not release in Florida. I would be down for a trip north or south to get these. But not leaving the damn state.

maaaan i.hear that its gonna be like how quickstrikes used to be and just drop.randomly around the rumored "release date" i got a plug at HoH and he said best he can do.is let me.know as soon as they arrive in store and ima be headed to the store everyday untill they drop

not sure what credibility we can put to this, but Franalations said they release in June and he is currently wearing his 1's until the 2's drop... not sure if that means they release really soon or he plans on wearing his 1's for a month straight.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Can't believe this shoe might not release in Florida. I would be down for a trip north or south to get these. But not leaving the damn state.

What is this "not in Florida" talk you speak of??

Conversation I had with Nike earlier.

I wouldnt be suprised if they just show up online a within the week before or after the 9th of June.

Infact, I will place money on it, this is gonna be all about whos locked to nikestore's twitter updates.

tumblr_m4qlcwnj0i1qg5kfmo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure what credibility we can put to this, but Franalations said they release in June and he is currently wearing his 1's until the 2's drop... not sure if that means they release really soon or he plans on wearing his 1's for a month straight.

No offense to the homie Franalations but I hope you weren't serious.

all this talk of spots receiving orders in such made me call the location in my area that I believe will be receiving them. This place also for all sneaker releases allow for phone pre orders once the sneakers get in store. After talking to the manager he said they have received no information what so ever which isn't uncommon at this time but if they don't hear anything within 10 days of the release date he is skeptical if they will even receive them.

Before you all jump down my back for providing no information or w/e I just wanted to shed some light on some of this talk that stores have the sneakers and such.

Oh and the reason I think this store will get them is because they received the 1s... really the only thing I can go off of at this point.

If we're still here scratching our heads by this time next week, I think you can throw the June 9 release date out the window. I am thinking something concrete will leak out this week though.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

If we're still here scratching our heads by this time next week, I think you can throw the June 9 release date out the window. I am thinking something concrete will leak out this week though.

Same thought here, If no solid info is released by Friday you can postpone these

Man some of y'all major league pheening for these. Other half clueless like headless chickens. This is funny!

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Same thought here, If no solid info is released by Friday you can postpone these

I'm just gonna hold onto my money...no surprise drops on me Nike...i'm watching you
7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

Conversation I had with Nike earlier.

I wouldnt be suprised if they just show up online a within the week before or after the 9th of June.

Infact, I will place money on it, this is gonna be all about whos locked to nikestore's twitter updates.

tumblr_m4qlcwnj0i1qg5kfmo1_500.jpg

Best way to get info from Nike. No waiting on hold and no attitudes to deal with.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

care to elaborate?

Nike can be smart about this.

I got 3 air mags from the ebay charity auctions and along with everybody else who got them, Nike sent them ups next day air.

Every single pair arrived or was supposed to arrive on the same day for those.

Nike can easily overnight stores their allocations tomorrow and tomorrow night they can tweet "Check your local sneaker stores, Yeezy's go on sale at the stores opening time"

That eliminates long campouts or stores really acting too shady. Nike can list the store names as well so they really cant be shiesty.

Thats how they are gonna have to do it and just have the store owners pay for them upon arrival.

I just had a source tell me the date is getting pushed back again.

And I dunno what y'all are talking about back there, the first yeezys were the ones to change the game. A rather decent sized release that cats could hit people over the head for, for $800 + (black & pinks)...

Everything changed since then.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

And I dunno what y'all are talking about back there, the first yeezys were the ones to change the game. A rather decent sized release that cats could hit people over the head for for $800 + (black & pinks)...

I just had a source tell me the same thing, right before you posted... no joke, this doesn't look good. How reliable is your info?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

And I dunno what y'all are talking about back there, the first yeezys were the ones to change the game. A rather decent sized release that cats could hit people over the head for for $800 + (black & pinks)...

I just had a source tell me the same thing, right before you posted... no joke, this doesn't look good. How reliable is your info?
for my spot to not have ANY info this late in the game is weird but not uncommon... the only thing I see happening is Nike pushing them back again or trying some crazy launch either way as long as its on the weekend, I will be in the trenches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom