Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

I did...good luck bro
What time/size? I did 8:42 and size 8.5

Good luck to you too.
time 8:41...size 10...must think positive
smile.gif

winners will be contacted no later then tomorrow...
good luck guys i did 8:41 for a 9

I did...good luck bro

Good luck to you too.
smile.gif

I was 25 Minutes late...
mad.gif
Hoping for a MOTHER@#$#$@ MIRACLE!!!

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Yeah I put them two guys @jakey_soles and @adam_soles on blast on twitter. you do the same dawg.
apparently they tweeted the rsvp at another profile called @pogoskate....they didnt say anything about that in the rules
indifferent.gif
nahhh @solesinc did send out the tweet of the email like around 8:40 or 8:41

oh yea...there was a confusion and people were saying they sold out already...i over reacted
laugh.gif

Smoked myself ******ed all day and passed out at 4 pm, got a buzz at 5 telling me I hit my ticket... Literally a buzz at the front door from my ex (gave her number... ID req. On P/U obv wasn't tripping shes straight anyways) , i told her stfuu 50 times but she gave me a hoody so I believed that she got the call for me. Went in an hour later to check. Size 12 straight plats boyee.Waited 16 hours for Miami vice so to be able to do next to nothing for these and hit is great feeling. People been lined up since Wednesday at the only other store in the city getting these, no way i have that in me.

I never really win any b/s like this .... what's funny is I walked in there all cocky saying how my ticket is gonna win ( just copped MV was feeling untouchable) blah blah blah and somehow actually hit it. I swear the girl working at the store was feeling me and somehow made sure my ticket hit....

BTW... Shouldn't even say this but there's 48 pairs in this city of 3 million, there were 36 Miami vice....( give or take 5 cuz u never know with
peeps these days but it's not hard to keep track of the few stores that do get heat)

HUHHHHH

I don't think just having in cart is going to hold the pair.....Still have to get past first step which is shipping. I just had a pair of mannys in my cart and got sold out message.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Anyone else notice the lack of activity on NDC twitter?

laugh.gif
Really? You have annoying people bugging them about info regarding the Yeezys. I feel they responded with what needs to be known. I don't feel the need or expect them to make any updates until it's actually time.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Starting to think none of these RSVPs on Twitter are legit, got a DM in for premier in under 10 seconds and still didn't win. I don't see how anyone could have got it in any faster unless they already had the hashtag
I was in quick too.
In all honesty i think so too.  Easy away for them to get followers and your e-mail so they can blast your box.

They probably gave away 1 pair.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

If it weren't for NDC releasing the majority of us would be SOL right about now

Most of us are SOL anyways. "But you're telling me there's still a chance?"Also, it's Friday night and I don't see any reason for NDC to be working the twitter line when their last tweet told us it would be after 8 AM. My guess is that it's going down after the Military IVs sell out. Probably 8:30-9:30 AM. Morning will be easier on their servers that afternoon tomorrow.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Good luck to you too.
smile.gif

I was 25 Minutes late...
mad.gif
Hoping for a MOTHER@#$#$@ MIRACLE!!!
Everything will be fine
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ezratk

Good luck to you too.
smile.gif

good luck guys i did 8:41 for a 9
like wise
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by PO2345

It is upon us...

PO

hope this is a hint for the NDC release 
laugh.gif
....can we get this mess over with?

You really think they would publicly tell everyone tomorrow morning at the earliest and then drop them tonight? Yeah that would fly...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

55m3ok.jpg

its been a good week. good luck for those of you camping ndc

I've never felt so much hatred towards another person.
But really, good stuff man! hopefully my lucky day is coming 
pimp.gif

MikeyMan14:

Just referencing the release in general.. Not in reference to NDC release.

Sorry.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by PO2345

It is upon us...

PO

hope this is a hint for the NDC release 
laugh.gif
....can we get this mess over with?

You really think they would publicly tell everyone tomorrow morning at the earliest and then drop them tonight? Yeah that would fly...

they slipped up and announced the random time/day??? when?

indifferent.gif
@ these prices on craigslist, i guess ill wait it out till after, never will i pay more than 1k for these, i rather not have them if thats the case.

If there is a shoe god, just let me have one size 13, either color. I will drive my happy gleeful *%* down to Miami in a heart beat.

Signed, TheGatorViking.

I'm past trying to get these. Now im planning on camping at HOH tomorrow to catch ppl picking up their pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom