Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

FRESHAIR post the pic you've found.
& why do you guys keep saying the sneakers look better w/ tight pants, what part of the game is that???

Just reading about the B-grades a few posts back
I recently got a pair of Zen's from a re-seller a few weeks ago, was told were purchased from DEAL in shanghai.....was very happy with them
Anyways the Zen's were released locally last week and I was lucky enough to get a second pair.....even more happier
Wasn't until a few days later that I compared both pairs just to check the authenticity of the pair I got from the reseller
The overall shape is pretty much prefect, it wasn't til I looked closer when I noticed a few differences between the 2
I've attached some pics just so you can see for yourself, the pics aren't the best quailty but you get the idea

#01 - from re-seller
#02 - from store

As you can see from the pics the color of the pink and orange are quite a bit lighter and also the material is acutally different, the resellers pair is shiny
n3ls8.jpg

The material used on the tounge from the store bought pair is much better quailty, a softer leather and the tounge is not as fat
245auxz.jpg

The tounge on the pair from the reseller is a much more smoother leather as you can see
2s8iyon.jpg

This is the best pic I could take to show the difference between the materials used
2rp9u28.jpg

Here's the final pic for the shape, I've been collecting for years and if these are fakes then there are the best fakes I've ever seen
70ghhl.jpg

Just thought I'd share with you guy's
Not sure why there different........ I wouldn't call them b-grades but there's no doubt the pair I got from the local store are much better quailty

Hmmm, I've had 6 pairs of Zen's and they've all differed slightly.

Worse case were these sz10's (peep the suede toe guard):

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Everyone calm down. I said I need help getting a pair for retail, not for free. No one said I wanted a pair without reciprocating the help, product or money wise.

you saying you want a pair for retial implies you want to pay $215 plus tax and thats it...
obviously you have 0 connections...if you want the sneakers for $215...go sleep on the streets like the rest of the folks with no connections or slim wallets.

not to sound like a **%@ or anything
wink.gif

crazy stuff, same exact thing going on in the HOH pearl thread...dudes coming through with their tight wallets and want to be held down after nigs were onlines, and dealing with all sorts of crazy shhh....yall better get ya $ up, dont like it then go cop some general releases....go get those yeezy look-alikeRt1s

^IMO, they do fit like an aj3 but wide in the forefoot and toe panel. additional room in the roof of the toe as well so if you are flatfooted as i am, creasingis difficult to avoid.

anyone pick up this series for reasons other than whats in this thread? i picked this series to take a much needed break from the jordan game seeing that itsoversaturated with boring cw and concepts. also, there were certain kicks outside of jb that i always wanted and never took the time to research (sb's,dunks, fp's) and find. i always enjoyed having something different than the jb zombies walking through the malls each weekend praying that 50 other catsdecided not to wear that same shoe. the yeezy is that x factor and has nothing to do with hype for me but direction and personal swagger. i hope that eachperson finds that certain shoe that seperates them from everyone and brings to your own style a sense of individuality.

i def feel you on that^^^^ it was a good break from the whole retro craze, yea i know the sole is just like the 3s/assaults but it was a breath of fresh air,good job NIKE

Originally Posted by akuma471

anyone pick up this series for reasons other than whats in this thread? i picked this series to take a much needed break from the jordan game seeing that its oversaturated with boring cw and concepts. also, there were certain kicks outside of jb that i always wanted and never took the time to research (sb's, dunks, fp's) and find. i always enjoyed having something different than the jb zombies walking through the malls each weekend praying that 50 other cats decided not to wear that same shoe. the yeezy is that x factor and has nothing to do with hype for me but direction and personal swagger. i hope that each person finds that certain shoe that seperates them from everyone and brings to your own style a sense of individuality.

OMG!
embarassed.gif

You read my mind.....for the rest of their lives some cats will only chose from 23 shoes......(jordans)
laugh.gif

^^^^ yeah since I have been always collecting JZ I never took the time to get to know the SB dunks and other stuff
I really like the yeezys tho great shoe overall

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

& why do you guys keep saying the sneakers look better w/ tight pants, what part of the game is that???

Yes, somebody please answer this! Lame fad?
ohwell.gif
IMHO. Loose pants willnever die!

That $110 rumor was BS. Just got confirmation that the Tans will cost $215. That's cool to me because I don't mind paying a premium price for apremium shoe. If you ever held the Yeezys in your hand you know what I'm talking about. I could only afford one pair of the Yeezys. I went with the greyinstead of the black. I just think they are doper. Agree or Disagree. Let me hear what you think.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Yes, somebody please answer this! Lame fad?
ohwell.gif
IMHO. Loose pants will never die!

id say "fitted" pants look better with certain sneakers, a baggy jean can cover the entire sneaker and sometimes when you wear baggy jeans and bunchthem behind the tongue it looks disgusting (my opinion)

Originally Posted by MontanaInc

I recently got a pair of Zen's from a re-seller a few weeks ago, was told were purchased from DEAL in shanghai.....was very happy with them
Anyways the Zen's were released locally last week and I was lucky enough to get a second pair.....even more happier
Wasn't until a few days later that I compared both pairs just to check the authenticity of the pair I got from the reseller
The overall shape is pretty much prefect, it wasn't til I looked closer when I noticed a few differences between the 2
I've attached some pics just so you can see for yourself, the pics aren't the best quailty but you get the idea

#01 - from re-seller
#02 - from store

As you can see from the pics the color of the pink and orange are quite a bit lighter and also the material is acutally different, the resellers pair is shiny
n3ls8.jpg

The material used on the tounge from the store bought pair is much better quailty, a softer leather and the tounge is not as fat
245auxz.jpg

The tounge on the pair from the reseller is a much more smoother leather as you can see
2s8iyon.jpg

This is the best pic I could take to show the difference between the materials used
2rp9u28.jpg

Here's the final pic for the shape, I've been collecting for years and if these are fakes then there are the best fakes I've ever seen
70ghhl.jpg

Not sure why there different........ I wouldn't call them b-grades but there's no doubt the pair I got from the local store are much better quailty

Great Article.
laugh.gif

But really if those are the most authentic fakes I have ever seen.....
P.S. if you look closely at the top of the shoe the puff part is not exactly the same either.
P.S.S are they the same size shoe?

Originally Posted by MontanaInc

#01 - from re-seller
#02 - from store

n3ls8.jpg

245auxz.jpg

2s8iyon.jpg

2rp9u28.jpg

70ghhl.jpg

nice post... that's why I always give cats the store bag and receipt if they scoop from me.

Originally Posted by wetbandit

That $110 rumor was BS. Just got confirmation that the Tans will cost $215. That's cool to me because I don't mind paying a premium price for a premium shoe. If you ever held the Yeezys in your hand you know what I'm talking about. I could only afford one pair of the Yeezys. I went with the grey instead of the black. I just think they are doper. Agree or Disagree. Let me hear what you think.

source? its a shame that 4 reps were either misinformed or lied about pricing when the concensus is to actually sell a product. other sources on this threadhave stated the 110 pricing and its just frustrating that ncs would lie to the general public about the price or wouldn't have accurate informationavailable to its customers. i know it won't be the first time or the last for this type of behavior from nike but irratating nontheless.

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by wetbandit

That $110 rumor was BS. Just got confirmation that the Tans will cost $215. That's cool to me because I don't mind paying a premium price for a premium shoe. If you ever held the Yeezys in your hand you know what I'm talking about. I could only afford one pair of the Yeezys. I went with the grey instead of the black. I just think they are doper. Agree or Disagree. Let me hear what you think.

source? its a shame that 4 reps were either misinformed or lied about pricing when the concensus is to actually sell a product. other sources on this thread have stated the 110 pricing and its just frustrating that ncs would lie to the general public about the price or wouldn't have accurate information available to its customers. i know it won't be the first time or the last for this type of behavior from nike but irratating nontheless.
LOL. I confirmed this PAGES back.
laugh.gif

My source... peep the sig....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

who honestly belived the tans would be $110 ...

some NT's are straight gullable
maybe you are right fam. my question is why would NCS lie about it?

Back
Top Bottom