Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

3 more weeks till the tans release!

Now the question is who has a connect this time?

^ same people...all the realeses are pretty much the same !*#%...people that got the last two will get these...and except for possibly a few exceptions peoplethat have cried about not being able to get them...will not be getting tans either...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.
i asked your age the other day will because you act like you're a little kid, in example, the way i gotta spell something this easy out for you... the difference is my plans can't be c0ck blocked by anyone on this forum, or in my city. theirs' can be by putting it on blast like that. miami dudes see that and they know they gotta go harder than them. hyping it up like that in public can end up meaning they shot themselves in the foot piece.

the rest of your post doesn't make sense, as usual... and i find it ironic/funny how you conveniently avoided the part about how i'm hooking up a couple NT'er's cheaper than the $600+ rape prices you charged... the prices you claim were "hooking people up", and were somehow gonna trip up and stop resellers, meanwhile you were being a reseller yourself, claiming to be niketalk, the great savior of niketalk who is trying to help everyone and stop the evil resellers, while straight caking triple retail off your "fellow NT'ers" (they can now cop black & pinks for the same price you charged, so you didn't save them anything).

roll.gif
Nobody cares How many pair you have. You're the one asking "should i sell know , or keep them for a bit?" No one cares man.You're the one who comes off as the n00b. Disrespecting your girlfriend. She may be hot, but now NT thinks of her as a %@%!. If the hype has gone toanyone's head, it's you.

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.

You have probably asked the same question about a million times.

And for the record, I'm not mad, just fed up. And if you think your so high and mighty because you got 6 pair

You don't see me bragging about how many I got....

PS. You dress like an idiot.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^ same people...all the realeses are pretty much the same !*#%...people that got the last two will get these...and except for possibly a few exceptions people that have cried about not being able to get them...will not be getting tans either...

exactly, we all knnow who cops, who doesnt, who just talks, and who gets nothing.....

Originally Posted by freshair

^^^ word!

take a pic with the yeezy text glowing?
best i could do

nice, thanx...

i think i'm gonna cop one... it goes with the shoe too perfectly (and not as corny as bears, cartoon pictures of kanye, and stuff like that)...

......and XS plaid shirts!
wink.gif

i want more zens, wonder if anyone will give up zens for the tans......and after seeing the ugly *%@ foam pearls dropping at HOH, I'll have some extra cashlaying around

Can somebody please hook me up and help me get a pair of tans when they drop i don't think anywhere around hampton roads is getting them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

Can somebody please hook me up and help me get a pair of tans when they drop i don't think anywhere around hampton roads is getting them
frown.gif
Come on Bro.... I know of at least 2 spots in the DMV thats getting them....

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

frown.gif
Come on Bro.... I know of at least 2 spots in the DMV thats getting them....
More like 10 spots.

But the cat has been out of the bag, because alot of out of towners have made it to the area lately for these. Especially the Black pair.

Oh well, I might sacrafice a Saturday morning to get a pair.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^ same people...all the realeses are pretty much the same !*#%...people that got the last two will get these...and except for possibly a few exceptions people that have cried about not being able to get them...will not be getting tans either...

exactly, we all knnow who cops, who doesnt, who just talks, and who gets nothing.....

Oh, okays, I copped zen greys, but had bad luck with black n pink, I guess the third pair would be a charm to get. I thinks tans would look coo.

cmoneymontana- werent you and charmcitykid the ones that were warning people about going to camp in the dmv area?
looks like that is not stopping people

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.
i asked your age the other day will because you act like you're a little kid, in example, the way i gotta spell something this easy out for you... the difference is my plans can't be c0ck blocked by anyone on this forum, or in my city. theirs' can be by putting it on blast like that. miami dudes see that and they know they gotta go harder than them. hyping it up like that in public can end up meaning they shot themselves in the foot piece.

the rest of your post doesn't make sense, as usual... and i find it ironic/funny how you conveniently avoided the part about how i'm hooking up a couple NT'er's cheaper than the $600+ rape prices you charged... the prices you claim were "hooking people up", and were somehow gonna trip up and stop resellers, meanwhile you were being a reseller yourself, claiming to be niketalk, the great savior of niketalk who is trying to help everyone and stop the evil resellers, while straight caking triple retail off your "fellow NT'ers" (they can now cop black & pinks for the same price you charged, so you didn't save them anything).

roll.gif
Nobody cares How many pair you have. You're the one asking "should i sell know , or keep them for a bit?" No one cares man. You're the one who comes off as the n00b. Disrespecting your girlfriend. She may be hot, but now NT thinks of her as a %@%!. If the hype has gone to anyone's head, it's you.

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.

And for the record, I'm not mad, just fed up. And if you think your so high and mighty because you got 6 pair

OUCH!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

cmoneymontana- werent you and charmcitykid the ones that were warning people about going to camp in the dmv area?
That was before stores decided to do raffles. Certain stores that did get these, if you camped, you would stand out right away if you were notfrom here. You would be an easy target for the local stick up kids.

There were two spots in the safer areas that did not do raffles. Those were the spots people camped multiple days.

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

roll.gif
Nobody cares How many pair you have. You're the one asking "should i sell know , or keep them for a bit?" No one cares man. You're the one who comes off as the n00b. Disrespecting your girlfriend. She may be hot, but now NT thinks of her as a %@%!. If the hype has gone to anyone's head, it's you.

cool wii mike.

Originally Posted by enrique23

well, it wasn't really a "camp" in the true sense of the word. the out of towners were sleeping in there cars, not standing out in front of thestore all night cause i think they know better than that.

and like cmoney said, we were warning them about camping at the dtlr locations in BALTIMORE, not the "DMV." the 3 dtlr locations that got them inbaltimore are literally right IN the hood. i frequent these places and i'm from the town so i ain't trippin.

but like cmoney also said, the out of towners tend to stick out like a sore thumb so we were just doing a public service by letting them know what the deal is.N____'s is hungry round the way homes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom