Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by jphonix

i guarantee you're another poor soul who can't rock the yeezys right...
Takes one to know one....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.
i asked your age the other day will because you act like you're a little kid, in example, the way i gotta spell something this easy out for you... the difference is my plans can't be c0ck blocked by anyone on this forum, or in my city. theirs' can be by putting it on blast like that. miami dudes see that and they know they gotta go harder than them. hyping it up like that in public can end up meaning they shot themselves in the foot piece.

the rest of your post doesn't make sense, as usual... and i find it ironic/funny how you conveniently avoided the part about how i'm hooking up a couple NT'er's cheaper than the $600+ rape prices you charged... the prices you claim were "hooking people up", and were somehow gonna trip up and stop resellers, meanwhile you were being a reseller yourself, claiming to be niketalk, the great savior of niketalk who is trying to help everyone and stop the evil resellers, while straight caking triple retail off your "fellow NT'ers" (they can now cop black & pinks for the same price you charged, so you didn't save them anything).

roll.gif
Nobody cares How many pair you have. You're the one asking "should i sell know , or keep them for a bit?" No one cares man. You're the one who comes off as the n00b. Disrespecting your girlfriend. She may be hot, but now NT thinks of her as a %@%!. If the hype has gone to anyone's head, it's you.

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.

You have probably asked the same question about a million times.

And for the record, I'm not mad, just fed up. And if you think your so high and mighty because you got 6 pair

You don't see me bragging about how many I got....

PS. You dress like an idiot.
obviously people care, i had several replies from people, including mods, discussing the resell for these now vs. later... i don't care if i come off as a noob or not, i've only been collecting hardcore for a few years, i don't know a ton about all sneakers, i just know about stuff i like. i only got around 80 pairs, but to me it's about quality, not quantity...

how am i disrespecting my girlfriend? she wanted to take the pix to put online, she's taken other "modeling" type pix that are way more racey than that. tons of girls take racey pix, doesn't mean they're all sluts... she's completely comfortable with that pic, and a lot of people enjoyed it, how can you not, it's a hot chick with the hottest kicks of the year... i can't believe some people getting mad over that picture... you must be h0m0 or something to be mad at that...

i'm pretty sure plenty of people take will that serious. people came in here telling him to off himself, people put him on ignore status, mods clowned him, etc.

what question did i ask a million times?

correction, i got 8 pair of zens, 1 of black & pinks so far, and i only brought that up because will was insinuating that i don't go hard...

you just did brag, in fact, i think that was mostly the motive behind your entire post.

PS. i don't really care how you feel about how i dress, my girl thinks i'm hot, that's all that matters to me, not what a dude thinks... but please, post pix of how you dress... i guarantee you're another poor soul who can't rock the yeezys right...

herb.

ooooooooowwwwwwww snap!
eek.gif

Hey J not to hit on you or anything but I would have copped 8 blacks instead.lol
Also if Kanye happens to fade out or rape somebody, or say something racist or something....
the shoe will def lose its value and that would leave those with 2 or more stocked pairs SOL.
But if you copping them cause you like them then that would make no difference to you....
Just saying though my mom always told me "if you are renting a house never pay the bill 5 months ahead because you never know if that !+#!! might burn down" lol
But lets chill out with the bickering and arguing people...This was begining to actually look decent until the past few pages.....
tired.gif

P.S. Dang this Nylon!!!! Ima slap kanye.

i hope you're not hitting on me...
eek.gif

laugh.gif

i will cop 8 blacks, and 8 tans, or more, if my connect gets them... but you can't tell me you wouldn't have copped multiple pairs of zens at retail ifyou had the chance... i'm sure they're gonna retain their value just fine, and only go up... it's the shoe people like the most, i don't thinkkanye has a ton to do with it honestly, not like people think... i know i would be into the shoe regardless of kanye or not. you know if nike released these,without kanye, but they were still limited to 3k per colorway, they'd still be poppin'... look at how limited dunks and stuff do, even with nocelebrity associations... but i could see them going down a lil' bit if kanye were to make his name mud, sure...

i'm sitting on some for a hot minute, i think it will turn out to be a wise decision... if not, i'll still make some money on 'em, so F it...

i have no intentions of argueing with anybody, but if you come at me, i'm coming right back. simple as that.

PS. does anyone have pix of their black & pinks that have been worn more than once or twice? i wanna see how bad the creasing does or doesn't get...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

will is full of crap....hes talkin that its not about the money...its about hookin nt ppl up stuff...yet you were charging ppl $600 for pairs

name 1 NT member that did it for less than this and we all will forever salute him. Not even the victorious Chi-town HoH connect came through, lets beserious... I am doing my best 2 put re-sellers out of business (on NT) little by little.
My crew had 2 take off from work 2 get these shoes (feel free 2 argue that point haters)

I am still learning how 2 master manipulate this hype-beast energy so that I can finally fix up this ungrateful website and fill it up with sneakers thugs thatrespect each other
pimp.gif

i'll take pics of my pair (which have been worn twice) when i get home from work.
it doesn't matter if you wear them just once, the black/pinks will crease bad on the sides and on the toe box. once you bend these the crease looks prettypermanent. this is the biggest reason why i want the zens. they don't seem to crease as easily or as bad from the pics i'm seeing and from what i hear.
plus its like white/black supremes. you gotta have both. its like the grass is greener on the other side or something lol. i had the black supreme lows andwanted the whites. i have the black/pink supremes and want the zens. etc.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

i guarantee you're another poor soul who can't rock the yeezys right...
Takes one to know one....
laugh.gif
yeah, whatever, i had a couple fit pix get hated on on kanye's blog, but i also had a couple that got pretty much all compliments...

let's see how you rock them tho...

I got this
offers-42-23-11192007.jpg

yeah, whatever, i had a couple fit pix get hated on on kanye's blog, but i also had a couple that got pretty much all compliments...

let's see how you rock them tho...

well see with tans. im not rocking black pinks for a while. grey's will prb remain ds forever.

a lot of bull $hit going on in here.....in other news, blue griffeys dropped today as well as orange am95... (back to general)

debs 168- im a 9/9.5 and have seen the zens go for 460-525 in my size
i got my own pair for 500

will is full of crap....hes talkin that its not about the money...its about hookin nt ppl up stuff...yet you were charging ppl $600 for pairs

name 1 NT member that did it for less than this and we all will forever salute him. Not even the victorious Chi-town HoH connect came through, lets be serious... I am doing my best 2 put re-sellers out of business (on NT) little by little.
My crew had 2 take off from work 2 get these shoes (feel free 2 argue that point haters)

I am still learning how 2 master manipulate this hype-beast energy so that I can finally fix up this ungrateful website and fill it up with sneakers thugs that respect each other
pimp.gif
so that makes it right?
at the end of the day you are a reseller....you are charging people 3 times the retail price and in your mind validating this by saying oh its for niketalkmembers so i am not like everyone else.......but im not even mad at you for being a reseller...i really have nothing against resellers....get your money...ifpeople are dumb enough to spend that much than thats on them....but dont front like you are a god amongst resellers because you are doing the same exact thingas all of them....because if you were trully all about helping niketalk members you would charge them something alot closer to retail than what you are....andi can guarentee you if you added in the amount of money you and your "crew" lost in wages for the day...all of you are still making a big chunk ofchange

at the end of the day Will

if you buy shoes from a store and sell them to people at a higher price than what the shoe costs than YOU ARE A RESELLER

good day
wink.gif

^^^^Not for long tho, I just want 2 see what it feels like 2 get multiple pairs of a G $$$ shoe. Once I get it down, I will trade it all for you know what...
W.Rivera 3=NikeTalk

This thread was going good for the most part. But why is it that people are still taking shots at will? This is a yeezy thread. People come in here for info,possible connects, pics and things of that nature. This is the third yeezy thread, let's at least have this thread rock until the tans come out. Also tothe guy saying the zens are still 550+ I'm not sure where your from but check on CL. Ive seen some pairs on there for 450-500 also on the "othersite" i've seen a couple of selling threads with a bin of 500.

name 1 NT member that did it for less than this and we all will forever salute him. Not even the victorious Chi-town HoH connect came through, lets be serious... I am doing my best 2 put re-sellers out of business (on NT) little by little.

I am still learning how 2 master manipulate this hype-beast energy so that I can finally fix up this ungrateful website and fill it up with sneakers thugs that respect each other
pimp.gif
and i can guarentee you if you added in the amount of money you and your "crew" lost in wages for the day...all of you are still making a big chunk of change
you say that, but Pizza Hut delivery dudes can make upwards of 10 bucks an hour in tips.

My problem with William Rivera is this....

m8cup4.gif

No, but really...It's this whole messianic attitude of righting all of the wrongs on Niketalk. It's annoying. It's him calling others out whilebeing even more guilty of the same stuff. It's laughable. You can guess what EACH WR3 post is going to contain. It will be attacking others in the name ofdefending his own shady self. William Rivera is the second coming, he is going to fix up the streets of Niketalk one reseller at a time. Please dude. Hethinks he is Robocop, but actually he is just one huge ******ed ED-209.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

Can somebody please hook me up and help me get a pair of tans when they drop i don't think anywhere around hampton roads is getting them
frown.gif
Come on Bro.... I know of at least 2 spots in the DMV thats getting them....
More like 10 spots.

But the cat has been out of the bag, because alot of out of towners have made it to the area lately for these. Especially the Black pair.

Oh well, I might sacrafice a Saturday morning to get a pair.
I'm not even from the DMV, thats why i find it so funny!
smokin.gif
Ok thats all fine and dandy that you have so much knowledge and you know what stores in the dmv will be getting them but check this out....IDon't so if you don't have anything helpful to say then don't say it at all i'm sick of people bashing other people about questions they ask weall should be helping one another not bragging and boasting about who has more information than who.

I know this is an old pic but these are
pimp.gif

2jc68pc.jpg

For those that don't know these are a Tinker Hatfield PE

laugh.gif
if you don't know what stores have them by the THIRD installment,you lose.

and ur answer is in THE FIRST POST....

add a few DTLR's....and ur set. You could always call around....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom