* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Funny thing about the first game is I created my first NT account just to get help getting these. To my surprise these were EVERYWHERE in Maryland and sat too. Had 2 pairs I sold long ago. Got out of the shoe thing for a few years. What a mistake that was. Smh

Claims are that there were only 500 pairs produced of them... Im in Ohio and in the Southwestern part they where hard to come by, But were flooded up in Northwest Ohio. Needless to say I missed out and still have been searching. Guy on eBay wants 950?!? Smdh

500 pairs is a strait lie. In MD alone Forestville DTLR and Footaction in the Mall got them. Also a store in Capital Plaza. No way it was only 500, those stores are only 20 mins apart and there's nothing special about em.

Last edited:
500 pairs is a strait lie. In MD alone Forestville DTLR and Footaction in the Mall got them. Also a store in Capital Plaza. No way it was only 500, those stores are only 20 mins apart and there's nothing special about em.

They were more limited for sure

But the next years bday release brons were only 500 online only......

So is it safe to go .5 up or .5 down on these?
I went up half a size on mine. Some say go up, some say stay TTS. I haven't heard anyone say they fit big though. That actually goes for ALL of LeBron's sig shoes.

i wish i could find those in my closet LOL (cue the Aloe Blacc) those are super dope, been looking for a pair forever.
smokin.gif
What's a good price these days for a pair of DS Wheats?

If you're an 11.5 you don't have to wait. Good deal in the B/S forum considering these are hard as hell to find

Someone is offering 600 for my wheats or a trade for his ds first games. Wondering either offers are a good deals ?

Quote:
  Originally Posted by usdlaw  

Do you remember what size they were?
11 or 11.5
Where can I find a AZG 'First Game' in size 11 used or new for sale, right now?  Can you post a link?

What so special about these shoes?

Last edited:

They were more limited for sure

But the next years bday release brons were only 500 online only......

We never got an official count on release day.

I had rumoured numbers that manposite and others were floating at the time saved somewhere, but can't find the text file. For some reason, I want say it was 1,500.

No. I can't believe this thread lasted this long. Who started this rumor? The LeBrons will retro one day but these haven't been or never were announced to become a retro yet.

Last edited:
There are a pair of AZG First Games on eBay on auction which is ending on 10/30/2014 at 8:00PM before tip-off when LeBron James is playing his first game back as a Cleveland Cav. 

(1) Pre-owned Nike Air Zoom Generation - 308214-112 is on eBay and the auction ends TONIGHT, October 30, 2014, at 8:00PM EST before TIP-OFF of the opening of the NBA Season for the Cleveland Cavaliers vs the New York Knicks as LeBron makes his first start, again, for the Cavs.  Go check out the auction and tune in on TNT tonight!

Back
Top Bottom