* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Straight to foot.......

DB4AAE38-87BA-4355-A803-D6B09510A9E4.jpeg
DA78C7AA-0AEC-4E98-B15A-87F2B7694D4F.jpeg

Got them in a 9.5 (the only size they had left) and my normal sz is 9. How do they fit? Haven't had an opportunity to try them on and had to rush back to work. I'm debating if i should unds them to see the fit or continue to look for a trade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Got them in a 9.5 (the only size they had left) and my normal sz is 9. How do they fit? Haven't had an opportunity to try them on and had to rush back to work. I'm debating if i should unds them to see the fit or continue to look for a trade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

They will be fine. Unless you plan on hooping in them.

They run a little big. A shot in the dark but anyone need a 9.5? Need to find a 11.5. Swear I changed sizes on snkrs but I have 9.5 on the way. Not for me but thought I'd give it a shot.

9.5 will be bueno

They run a little big. A shot in the dark but anyone need a 9.5? Need to find a 11.5. Swear I changed sizes on snkrs but I have 9.5 on the way. Not for me but thought I'd give it a shot.
really? i got the black retros from earlier this year, and my tts fit tight. went .5 up this time around...

I'm looking for a sz 14 @ retail if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Was gunning for these & the Cap N Gown 11s on SNKRS yesterday morning and struck out on both. Don't know how besides having crappy wifi.

Saint Alfred restocked online today sizes 10.5 and under. Shoe Gallery was the business yesterday under retail $168.65. Everyone’s best shot online yesterday was Undefeated. They sat at least 30 minutes full size run.

Saint Alfred restocked online today sizes 10.5 and under. Shoe Gallery was the business yesterday under retail $168.65. Everyone’s best shot online yesterday was Undefeated. They sat at least 30 minutes full size run.

Everyone didn't know about Undefeated as seen in the thread

Back
Top Bottom