* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Can't wait to see these. It'd be dope if they brought them to NIKEID as well. I know it's long shot but I can dream though.

how did the OG's fit. I've always been so close to pulling the trigger on the First Games from an IG reseller, but never knew how to size

Y'all young as hell lol I was in College when these dropped. Haha

Last edited:
Never was able to pick up the first games, envious of my boy who had them.  I was 13 and my grandma surprised me with the black/whites on christmas.  Fell in love with the shoe after seeing this ad...

Been rocking with Bron ever since and this is the day i've been waiting on 
smokin.gif

Is that a NikeLab box? Or do they use that drawer box for other things too
could be but every lebron shoes always come with drawer box since his 2nd signature shoe

finally the time has come, the moment i've been waiting for
nthat.gif

INSTA COP!!

Been wanting to buy a pair of first games for a while now, hopefully I can cop tomorrow ( or whenever)

I feel like the future retros of these will have the LJ crown logo on them much like the Jordan 1 retros had the Jumpman on them so enjoy the true OG retros while you can. These will probably be coveted as 1994 AJ 1s so I'm hoping they will be as easy to cop (and hopefully go on discount as 1994 AJ1s did).

Last edited:
I feel like the future retros of these will have the LJ crown logo on them much like the Jordan 1 retros had the Jumpman on them so enjoy the true OG retros while you can. These will probably be coveted as 1994 AJ 1s so I'm hoping they will be as easy to cop (and hopefully go on discount as 1994 AJ1s did).

Hopefully not, need that LJ23 on them.

Cavs play Sacramento tomorrow night...

LeBron's first career game was in Sacramento wearing the AZGs.  I'm willing to bet he wears them tomorrow night.

Cavs play Sacramento tomorrow night...

LeBron's first career game was in Sacramento wearing the AZGs.  I'm willing to bet he wears them tomorrow night.
THIS. Also im thinking a truck is going to be riding around downtown cleveland tomorrow evening. Good thing I live around here.

Back
Top Bottom