* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

For those that copped are you wearing these casually or on court?

Haven’t played in AZG since they first released. From what I recall they were okay but nothing special other than comfort.

Casual for me. Hard to play in a mostly leather shoe (I think it's synthetic but still) for me at this point in life.

My hoop shoe rotation is pretty solid right now as is too with KD 3's, MB.02'S, Lebron 20's.

I like the purple Azg but gonna pass.

But these are clean
7566711A-AB44-4A4F-8C74-EE30248351DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered on the 21st. Got tracking the other day. This **** hasn't even left the dock of Nike Memphis yet. Yeah....I'm gonna have to pay the extra $10 to get this **** faster. This **** is ridiculously slow.

Ordered on the 21st. Got tracking the other day. This **** hasn't even left the dock of Nike Memphis yet. Yeah....I'm gonna have to pay the extra $10 to get this **** faster. This **** is ridiculously slow.

I’m asking Nike for a discount code

I finally got shipping yesterday from Memphis and it was awaiting Fedex carrier pickup all day and night. Woke up and it was out for delivery and delivered within an hour. Doesn't update right or something.

I like the purple Azg but gonna pass.

But these are clean
7566711A-AB44-4A4F-8C74-EE30248351DC.jpeg

These are soooooo boring 😂😂

I'd cop a pair of SVSM instead. Svsm would prob be cheaper too (nds condition).

I'm ok with a summer time release date for the purps.

JB churning out retros almost every week. Why can't we get Bron retros more frequently?

JB churning out retros almost every week. Why can't we get Bron retros more frequently?

100%

I get a ton of love with the SVSM 1’s

Maybe when he retires

SNKRS pair out for delivery.

Something funny tho...........Ever since somebody took my A Ma 12s in a fed ex shipment, everything has come to me via USPS, lol.

I've ordered 6 other things since then.

Jordan SB 4
AZG Lebron
Lebron record hoody and shirt
white forces with the 40% off glitch
UNC 5
Oregon dunk lows

No way that's a coincidence, lol.

Back
Top Bottom