* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I wear a 8.5, Copped the Purps on the first day. My size still sitting…

Should i hold out on these?

Since my '17s are still good to go, I'm going to wait and see if my size eventually goes on sale for these, then I may consider picking them up.

I'm curious as to if there are any other changes to them besides the aesthetic changes that have been noted between the early pics of these and the '17s?

I'm also curious as to the comfort between these and the '17s - if there is any difference.

How do these fit? I only have the 8 and 9 retros and have gone up a .5 in those. Is that the case with the AZGs?

Copped but if it’s that cheapo AF1 leather these will be going right back to Nike

Im glad these were attainable for everyone that wanted them!! I grabbed the First Games as well so I'm gonna chill for now. Its tough though.
I was thinking the same. I feel like the “first games” were much more limited considering how quickly they sold out.

I’m with you, I think I’m officially good on this sneaker for now. Unless they bring back the black ones then I may reconsider!

If Nike pulled the link on purpose, and it wasn't a true sellout, I wonder if those that ordered will actually get their pairs shipped?

When I looked less than an hour ago, all sizes, including the large sizes were all still in stock.

I had my size in cart earlier and the 10% birthday code was automatically applied. I had to take care of something for work before checking out and got the error message when I came back to it about 15 minutes later. The message said they were no longer available when I tried to place the order but still showed all sizes at the time. Oh well maybe I'll be able to find them under retail when they're released elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom