* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I'm kind of disappointed with the package. I'm a sneaker collector foremost and as such I really don't have a need for the ring, piece of court and booklets.

I would have been fine with just the shoes and that nice commemorative box.

My wish list would have had LeBron autographing the 23 pairs since proceeds go to charity.

Well, we got what we got. My rant is over...

I'm good until the Wheat's or Lasers see a release...Glad Nike's finally getting down with the LBJ Retro line though...

Got the same feeling. I don't even recall them being that in demand when they 1st released. Never owned a pair . I'll cop but on discount

False

I know i waited in line for a couple hours at niketown seattle and they only had a few to go around. If i remember right i dont believe they hit any footsites or sold online, just nike stores

Got the same feeling. I don't even recall them being that in demand when they 1st released. Never owned a pair . I'll cop but on discount

There was a decent sized line at my Niketown when the First Games dropped but I agree, these retros aren't gonna push crazy numbers.

Last edited:
The "first games" sold out super fast. Wheats were also hard to come by. Everything else sold slowly and went to outlets.

I honestly cant remember any of the original release colorways being extremely difficult to get out here in Vegas...In fact I got my White / Blacks and Wheat's on the discount at NT Vegas a good while after release...

Honestly though, when was the last time anything from Bron's lineup was a "must have"? I think this release will have some heat on it simply because it's ol' boy's first retro...But for future colorways, see ya'll at the outlets...

Oh ok you might have experienced different. But speaking on my experience, as heavy as I was into kicks back then and all of my friends and even from just observing, you didn't see many pairs in person or even hear talk of them like that. Don't get me wrong you saw them here and there but not like that. The 2's and 3's I saw a lot of in person

@vegetaray123 I agree. The 8's are my favorites like many. Was on the South Beaches because of the colorway very early but passed on em (regretted that) and went looking for the Sprites and struck out. Outside the 8's though his line just never did it for me.

Oh ok you might have experienced different. But speaking on my experience, as heavy as I was into kicks back then and all of my friends and even from just observing, you didn't see many pairs in person or even hear talk of them like that. Don't get me wrong you saw them here and there but not like that. The 2's and 3's I saw a lot of in person

Same here.

wonder if they did this on purpose because the jordans retro craze took off when the aj14s dropped

now they're releasing these with the lbj14s

White/blacks, if released will sell much better compared to the white/wine which I'll def see at outlets for the low. Interesting to see what nikelab does with his shoe. Possibly vachetta colorway? Grass-fed velveeta soft calf leather from Scandinavia possibly.

Basically the formula is: lebrons x mass production= outlets.

False

I know i waited in line for a couple hours at niketown seattle and they only had a few to go around. If i remember right i dont believe they hit any footsites or sold online, just nike stores

I was in that line also, and remember being told that there were only 24 pairs in the state of WA, none in ID. I was lucky enough to get two, none in my size.

I was in that line also, and remember being told that there were only 24 pairs in the state of WA, none in ID. I was lucky enough to get two, none in my size.
That's what's up :pimp: I was lucky to get my size but like a punk I never ended up wearing them :smh: kept them for a few yrs then sold them when I graduated college and was broke af.

I wonder why we are only getting the "First (Home) Games" and not anything else?

Maybe later in year? Next year?

Back
Top Bottom