* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

What are the chances Nike does a wider release of 1st games down the road? They've been known to do that. Make it appear as QS/limited and then it ends up at every HOH nationwide. Cough cough ... Kyrispy Kremes

Scooped up my pair yesterday. As I was leaving, I decided to pop into Nike SoHo (I'don't never been before) and saw that they had the XIVS, so I decided to grab a pair of those too.
wait, Nike SoHo got the 14s? I thought they were only dropping at those two HOH footlockers and on SNKRS.

wait, Nike SoHo got the 14s? I thought they were only dropping at those two HOH footlockers and on SNKRS.

Nike SoHo did a quiet release of the XIVs. They had a decent amount, but they didn't advertise it. They also dropped the Serena Williams collection the same day.

I think we will get either the white/black or a Retro + colorway in a wider release to follow. Wouldn't be surprised if the FGs were done. You can find an OG pair for a better deal than these retros, and to me it's cooler to have the old box and young Lebron card.

If y'all think of any colorways you'd like to see let me know I saved an AZG template for it

I really expect the price for these to keep dropping. Like many others said in this thread already there isn't hype hype. kids under 18 don't want these, they too busy with yeezy and adidas!

I really expect the price for these to keep dropping. Like many others said in this thread already there isn't hype hype. kids under 18 don't want these, they too busy with yeezy and adidas!

99.9999999% of limited shoes that sell out day 1 have their highest resale prices after the sell out and then it's a steady decline

Last edited:
That white midsole kills it imo...turn that midsole tan, and add an embroidered swoosh and they'd be better...

Last edited:
Sickening at the thought of the many directions they could of went, but nope. I hope these rott on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom