* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Honestly this 'Vachetta Tan' pair is a retro+ colourway and has nothing to do with original 'Wheat' colourway.

I think the tans look different in every photo I see.
I really have to see these in person to determine if I like them.

I'll try to purchase them via the sweepstakes and SNKRS.

If I win and don't like I'll simply HOOK UP A FELLOW NT-ER.
Fixed that for you 
laugh.gif

Something about the tans makes me want to pull some long socks up to my knees and then push them all the way down.

looks like it's not a leather liner like the vachetta pinnacle jordan 1s. passing on these.

Dear nike, why couldn't you just have made the outsole all white? man, I'd even take a outsole similar to the foams over this one...still sitting on the fence for that reason alone...

I suspect they wanted to throw a bone to all the sneaker customizers

Looking past the Vachetta Tans, what's next up for the line?

There has been no info as far I know; no leaked images, no early prototype pairs, no rumors, etc....

Last edited:
So there's forefoot zoom as shown or gonna have to report false advertising to them lol
http://www.basket4ballers.com/fr/ba...r-zoom-generation-all-star-qs-308214-200.html

You'd be reporting www.basket4ballers.com as they've tossed a stock image up. :lol:

All jokes aside we'd need to see a picture of the sole. Nike's *usually* quite careful about this and it looks like the 'First Game' retro has has the 'Zoom Air' on the sole removed. Can't see why they'd bring it back for this retro+ colourway. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom