* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

The nike x kith event to purchase the 5 decades collection was booked in less than a minute. Crazy.

New Footlocker off Broadway in NYC had First Games. Just scooped a pair. Their grand opening is today.

That's a nice grab, good for you. They had some nice heat it seems.

Any idea how many pairs of First Games they had?

Did you get a wristband or did you just wait in line and get in after the dudes with the wristbands.

Was it crowded considering the snow you had?

Last edited:
That's a nice grab, good for you. They had some nice heat it seems.

Any idea how many pairs of First Games they had?

Did you get a wristband or did you just wait in line and get in after the dudes with the wristbands.

Was it crowded considering the snow you had?
Man I lucked out honestly. I'm in town on business and just happened to be staying at the Hilton around the corner and saw the news on Twitter this morning.

They were scheduled to open at 4 PM, so I walked over at 2:30 and somehow got in the back door where the employees were going in. They had security and they asked me if I was an employee and I said no, and they just told me to go in, ha. I didnt have a wristband or anything.

So I walk in and they are still setting up and a few other folks are walking around. Asked employee if he had my size, he said they had FSR, and I was in and out in 15 mins. 

It was the weirdest thing....the snow storm here today kept a lot of folks away, but they had a DJ going and red carpet set up, so people were starting to take notice. 

I had to leave through the backdoor since they weren't even open by the time I had checked out..... Line was forming outside, so I certainly lucked out.

Last edited:
So you saying the new FTL already backdooring pairs 
laugh.gif

So you saying the new FTL already backdooring pairs 
laugh.gif
I have no clue - I'm from Atlanta/Nashville and I initially walked to the front entrance and these dudes standing outside were like " the line is around the corner."

So I walk down the block and see some folks going in this backdoor. So I pop in and there is a small line since I guess they were doing security checks on employees coming from other stores...?

Dude asked me if I was working and I said "nah man" - and he just said "Oh okay you're good to go in." He wasn't a Footlocker employee so maybe that helped me out.

No wristband or nothing - I just walked in and didnt have any issues - Checked out before they even opened the front door, haha.

I was in a suit every other day this week, but not today 
laugh.gif

I mean I wasn't dressed like a bum, but still have no idea how I sneaked in early. 

Last edited:
That's a success story in my book :pimp:

But u know some kid was waiting 2 hours in the snow and gets told his size is sold out :lol:

Man I lucked out honestly. I'm in town on business and just happened to be staying at the Hilton around the corner and saw the news on Twitter this morning.

They were scheduled to open at 4 PM, so I walked over at 2:30 and somehow got in the back door where the employees were going in. They had security and they asked me if I was an employee and I said no, and they just told me to go in, ha. I didnt have a wristband or anything.

So I walk in and they are still setting up and a few other folks are walking around. Asked employee if he had my size, he said they had FSR, and I was in and out in 15 mins. 

It was the weirdest thing....the snow storm here today kept a lot of folks away, but they had a DJ going and red carpet set up, so people were starting to take notice. 

I had to leave through the backdoor since they weren't even open by the time I had checked out..... Line was forming outside, so I certainly lucked out.

Dope story fam

I have no clue - I'm from Atlanta/Nashville and I initially walked to the front entrance and these dudes standing outside were like " the line is around the corner."

So I walk down the block and see some folks going in this backdoor. So I pop in and there is a small line since I guess they were doing security checks on employees coming from other stores...?

Dude asked me if I was working and I said "nah man" - and he just said "Oh okay you're good to go in." He wasn't a Footlocker employee so maybe that helped me out.

No wristband or nothing - I just walked in and didnt have any issues - Checked out before they even opened the front door, haha.

True definition of Serendipity

Man literally got the VIP treatment with that one!!! Congrats.

Yea that was definitely luck. Everyone who had a band was waiting across the street in that stupid lounge :smh:

Well now I feel like a jerk. Was anything left when folks got to go in?

I stopped by around 8:30 and they said they were closing down for the night.

Well now I feel like a jerk. Was anything left when folks got to go in?

I stopped by around 8:30 and they said they were closing down for the night.
Nah I would've definitely done the same thing. About 15 pairs of generations left for first 15 people and a little bit more of out of nowhere. I missed both, I was number 119 so I didn't really touch anything good.

If you feel that badly you could ship me those generations for retail :lol:

you are the luckiest dude 

Back
Top Bottom