* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I'm wondering if that inaccurately labeled First Game color will be hard to get with this third release as well. I'm assuming these will be mass produced.

Most of the recent Lebron retro models have sat without price reductions. It looks like they're trying to keep them at regular price trying to leverage it on LeBron's milestone year.

Look at the majority of your posts and in relation to others posted with pics and info and you'll have a good idea why (he actually posted those before you and there was an IG post posted before that. You tend to do that/this quite often). Not nearly the only one to have mentioned it before, but you only single me out probably because of past interactions. Why don't you call them out as well?

I have actually called out others previously, but in a broad way as opposed to referencing a username. I have called it on other threads when I posted content that wasn't posted previously, that user will occasionally post something subsequently identical, albeit in magnified pictures form. I notice there's no flak for him though. That's what I meant by double standard.

I assure you I didn't single you out. I just did it on this thread page since you referenced me without the tagging. I wouldn't say that it was based on past interactions with you. Although there's been disagreements, it was never malicious because it was only based on differing views or opinions based on my interpretation.

It's not as bad as you assume because I actually agreed with and liked an analogy you used that was funny and accurate in a previous post.

Does anyone know if the shoes will release here in Canada? Hope this shoe make it here. Snkrs is the only chance I am relying to be able to cop this shoes. :emoji_boy::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Feature raffle is up

Live drop!
Snkrs live!
325EFFE1-AE56-453E-B9E7-7A2353B259A9.png

Back
Top Bottom