Official Nike Blazer Thread

If it takes your company 21 days to ship out some shoes then, you need to take a long hard look at your warehouse. Supreme is a Billion $$ company that is stupid.

Won a Kith raffle 10 days ago. Not even a shipping label. I hit them to cancel since I copped elsewhere. They was like “nah, just be on the lookout for the charge to reappear once the order is shipped in the next week or two”

Still not even a shipping label created. That’s just the game right now

Won a Kith raffle 10 days ago. Not even a shipping label. I hit them to cancel since I copped elsewhere. They was like “nah, just be on the lookout for the charge to reappear once the order is shipped in the next week or two”

Still not even a shipping label created. That’s just the game right now
No - Kith just sucks at it too. There are many that get it out just fine. Oddly enough the smaller shops like, Corprate, Oneness, UpNYC are a couple I can think of that were on it. Even Social Status was good.

I've had nothing but great experiences with most of the smaller boutiques...Corporate, Sneaker Politics, etc. They actually care about earning your business.

Depending on storage and condition, very much so. What pair are we talking about?
20221015_041548.jpg

sorry had to use a recycled pic but just the pair i circled, i think they're 03 or 06? and so far just took them out the box and they've just been chilling in a container store shoe container in a place that doesn't come into contact with sun
for the navy and pink pair, that one im really scared of also to wear bc the (worn) grey stussy's liner peel onto my socks, so I'm usually rocking beater socks with though and weirdly enough there's no separation on them either

Last edited:
When that liner gets to peeling i usually try and remove it before wearing them. Some are more sticky, some are drier and easier to peel off.
If you're too scared to wear the Turbo Pink and they're a 9, you can always send them my way and I'll send you pictures of them from time to time. Win-win deal

I like the jumbo pair a lot, just wish it didn’t have black stitching on the toe,
I’d swap those fat laces as well

Reactions: ace
I like this but not the large swoosh. Is it possible to remove the swoosh with a seem ripper without compromising the shoe?

Screenshot_20230309-092704_Chrome~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom