Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

DAMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I not see the post sooner. Called Eastbay, nothing in my size range. I'm desperate for these. Unlike 99% of the owners of these, I actually plan onplaying in them!!

Anyone with an 8 or 8.5, NOT TRYING TO RAPE SOMEONE, PLEASE contact me!!!

dang i really need these shoes
cuz my godmother has breast cancer adn shes goin to my state tournament
and i wanna wear them for her

Chris,
the size 12 on Ebay is the dude that was in front of you...

07456 is that store #

what a douche

All of this is a damn shame. I was able to get a pair for the wife today through eastbay, but I really wanted to show my support also. When I heard all the wayup to size 16 I was happy. Nothing past a 12 and then the number are HORRIBLE!

This is a great cause. I would have loved to have had these for the next breast cancer walk.

Nike really should have thought twice about this.

Shame.

( I missed out on eastbay.

At this point, do you guys think $200 is a good price for these? Whats the chance of these releasing anywhereelse?

DAMN! Proud to be a re-seller of a breast cancer shoe FTMFL! You guys should just go jump off a bridge... PEACE! SMH
P-P-P-Profit-P-Profit...
And please don't get me bent, not jealo, I'm not on this shoe at all. What am I going to do with a sz 13 hi-top hot pink shoe? LMAO @ the hustle...

anybody that has it in a sz.12 i am willing to trade a sz.13 eggplant Flightposite
i desperatly want to wear this in my tournament for my godmother
PLease

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

anybody that has it in a sz.12 i am willing to trade a sz.13 eggplant Flightposite
PLease
I don't think your foamposites are going to cut it. The 12s just showed up on ebay for a whopping price of...... let's just say $1000wouldn't be enough!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

PLease
I don't think your foamposites are going to cut it. The 12s just showed up on ebay for a whopping price of...... let's just say $1000 wouldn't be enough!!!!!!!

wow!
sad knowing none of its goin to help breast cancer

Why don't people listen lol.

The size 12 on Ebay is one of 2 heard of...

and the other is going to a person supporting the cause also, to keep for themselves.

here is a pic of the PROMO's in action...

nikitta gartrell
340x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

R.I.P. Coach Yow

Yall be killing me with all this hate on resellers. About 99% of the people on here have bought multiple pairs of shoes from resellers because theycouldn't be bought anywhere else at the time (i.e. shoes that are 2-3 years old and long since sold out). Resellers are your best friend when they havesomething you need at a price you're willing to pay, but then you $#it on them the moment they post something for a price you disagree with (usually for ashoe you already have or don't even care about... so what difference should it make?).

And let's not forget all the people who don't live anywhere near any of the Niketowns or House of Hoops who really wanted these shoes. How are theysupposed to get their hands on a pair unless a much maligned reseller decides to buy them and post them on ebay? What's the kid who lives in the middle ofKansas who's mom died of breast cancer supposed to do to cop these? Buy a plane ticket to Chicago and camp out? Try thinking past your own selfish littleworld and consider that without resellers many people wouldn't be able to cop rare shoes AT ALL (including these).

I personally love resellers... they make it possible for many of us to participate in this hobby on a level that wouldn't be possible otherwise. So what ifthey make a profit... get over it.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yall be killing me with all this hate on resellers. About 99% of the people on here have bought multiple pairs of shoes from resellers because they couldn't be bought anywhere else at the time (i.e. shoes that are 2-3 years old and long since sold out). Resellers are your best friend when they have something you need at a price you're willing to pay, but then you $#it on them the moment they post something for a price you disagree with (usually for a shoe you already have or don't even care about... so what difference should it make?).

And let's not forget all the people who don't live anywhere near any of the Niketowns or House of Hoops who really wanted these shoes. How are they supposed to get their hands on a pair unless a much maligned reseller decides to buy them and post them on ebay? What's the kid who lives in the middle of Kansas who's mom died of breast cancer supposed to do to cop these? Buy a plane ticket to Chicago and camp out? Try thinking past your own selfish little world and consider that without resellers many people wouldn't be able to cop rare shoes AT ALL (including these).

I personally love resellers... they make it possible for many of us to participate in this hobby on a level that wouldn't be possible otherwise. So what if they make a profit... get over it.

no one hates resellers cause they resell. we hate them (most of them) because of the ransom they hold the shoes for. now...if they were to pass on the kicksas if they were a retailer (ie mspr, tax if applicable, and shipping and maybe paypal fees) then there wouldn't be this "issue." i can seecharging $5 or so for gas/time, but if you were out to get yourself a pair, why not help someone else out. there's always goin to be an argument about,"what about limited this and limited that?" or etc...but that's always goin to be the case. not only that, that's another story for anotherthread.

Yall be killing me with all this hate on resellers. About 99% of the people on here have bought multiple pairs of shoes from resellers because they couldn't be bought anywhere else at the time (i.e. shoes that are 2-3 years old and long since sold out). Resellers are your best friend when they have something you need at a price you're willing to pay, but then you $#it on them the moment they post something for a price you disagree with (usually for a shoe you already have or don't even care about... so what difference should it make?).

And let's not forget all the people who don't live anywhere near any of the Niketowns or House of Hoops who really wanted these shoes. How are they supposed to get their hands on a pair unless a much maligned reseller decides to buy them and post them on ebay? What's the kid who lives in the middle of Kansas who's mom died of breast cancer supposed to do to cop these? Buy a plane ticket to Chicago and camp out? Try thinking past your own selfish little world and consider that without resellers many people wouldn't be able to cop rare shoes AT ALL (including these).

I personally love resellers... they make it possible for many of us to participate in this hobby on a level that wouldn't be possible otherwise. So what if they make a profit... get over it.

Wow, how could I be so wrong. I never realized what a great service you provide to the shoe community. Thank you for your dedication to
100%+ markups so the little boy in Kansas can support his mother.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

no one hates resellers cause they resell. we hate them (most of them) because of the ransom they hold the shoes for. now...if they were to pass on the kicks as if they were a retailer (ie mspr, tax if applicable, and shipping and maybe paypal fees) then there wouldn't be this "issue." i can see charging $5 or so for gas/time, but if you were out to get yourself a pair, why not help someone else out. there's always goin to be an argument about, "what about limited this and limited that?" or etc...but that's always goin to be the case. not only that, that's another story for another thread.

You expect people to go out of their way to hook people up with shoes for absolutely nothing in return? You sound ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom