OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Those went pretty quick on JJ...thanks for posting the link. Too bad I missed out on the Orlando's. AGAIN.

Anyone think Champs, Footlocker, Finishline, or any other random online store is getting these?

Really Needing To Lock Down My Size 10 In These GITD's!

Pretty Salty How Quick These Went Last Night
30t6p3b.gif

SOMEONE THAT ALREADY HAVE THE SHOE ON HAND. TRY THEM ON AND LET ME KNOW HOW THEY FIT. I USUALLY GO UP HALF A SIZE. CAUSE MY BUNUN. BE KILLING ME YA DIG. I THINK IM GONNA GO HALF A SIZE UP. WEATHER IS NICE FEELS LIKE SUMMMER TIME. I have wideeeee feeeetttt. Not narrow never owned this particualr model and on 34 street its grab and go. Ask questions later

I'm going to try champs on my lunch break. I'm in greensboro, so they could still have some pairs

Originally Posted by Joulze

I already got mine this morning but just some quick help to you all who didn't the GITD  and Orlando are up on Jimmy Jazz online website right now!!! But Hurry!!!
Just tried. they sold out of 9.5. Darn!!!!!!!!! Any other options

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

SOMEONE THAT ALREADY HAVE THE SHOE ON HAND. TRY THEM ON AND LET ME KNOW HOW THEY FIT. I USUALLY GO UP HALF A SIZE. CAUSE MY BUNUN. BE KILLING ME YA DIG. I THINK IM GONNA GO HALF A SIZE UP. WEATHER IS NICE FEELS LIKE SUMMMER TIME. I have wideeeee feeeetttt. Not narrow never owned this particualr model and on 34 street its grab and go. Ask questions later

They fit like the Penny 1 in length but a little bit wider, at least it was that way for me.

I have a regular ol' medium width foot btw

just left champs at florida mall.  they have plenty of the orlando color.  nobody is there.  they also have all of the dunks in every size.

Originally Posted by matothett

just left champs at florida mall.  they have plenty of the orlando color.  nobody is there.  they also have all of the dunks in every size.

Did they sell out of the GITD's?

I would go out to Florida Mall to get the Orlandos for some of my friends out of state but I have a paper due at 3 and can't drive 30 mins each way.

...was amazed the NDC drop was so hard to cop last night. Woke up this morning at 8:30am, took my time and headed over to Florida Mall. HOH Sold out of the Galaxy Flight One so I walked past the crowd to Champs. Only small sizes left there. Remembered Champs at Fashion Square Mall opens at 10. Hopped back in the E Class and drove to Fashion Square, only a few heads at the front of the store right as the gate opened. No Size 10s at all, copped a 10.5.

The Galaxy Flight One is pretty much gone everywhere in Orlando by now. The Orlando colorway almost every place has (HOH, Champs Florida Mall, Champs Fashion Square, etc.)

No GITDs?

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

They fit like the Penny 1 in length but a little bit wider, at least it was that way for me.

I have a regular ol' medium width foot btw

Dammmm I never owned a pair of penny 1. i tryed them on and they fit true to size but after you wear them they fit diff. Im just gonna cop.2 one my size and half a size up cause 34 st be on that b s

copped the orlandos and the cements ivs restock from the fla mall hoh i bought the last size 10 but theres still some available at champs

no gitd.  they made it seem like they just ran out 20 minutes ago.  they also had the jordan yotd 2012

no gitd.  they made it seem like they just ran out 20 minutes ago.  they also had the jordan yotd 2012

Altamonte had 8-9.5 in the GITD when we left...1 of each.

Originally Posted by Lou39

I guess its safe to say Florida got most of the pairs?

Even if we did, we really didn't get very many.

The store I was at only got 12 pairs of each colorway.

If anybody can cop the GITD's in a size 14 for me, 150 will be dished out. Not a big come up I know but I just want em..

Back
Top Bottom